the way we were

Eccles Blue said:
I love this club, I love our fans even when they get all wound up and drama queenie. Yes things have changed, even over the time I've been coming on here, but that's life. Time can't, and won't, stand still no matter how much we want it to. I'd love to be able to say that in 20 years time I will have seen City win the title, the Champions League, the FA Cup, etc., etc., etc., but I know I won't because I can't turn back time and I won't be around, I'll be under the sod or scattered on my beloved mountains!! No turning back de niro, we just have to keep faith in our loyal fan base, the older ones who could, hopefully, train the younger ones?

Just to show how much has changed, three times today someone has implied/said that I have made some sensible comments in the Vinnie might be injured thread!! Come on, me Eccles Blue, sensible, I must be losing it!!!

Just remember the mantra de niro:

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN, THEY FIGHT TO THE END. And that should also apply to our fans, never give in, fight on.

Still no need to be tossers Sheila. I like you will be long gone in twenty years but I'll go with a smile on my face.

de niro said:
Eccles Blue said:
I love this club, I love our fans even when they get all wound up and drama queenie. Yes things have changed, even over the time I've been coming on here, but that's life. Time can't, and won't, stand still no matter how much we want it to. I'd love to be able to say that in 20 years time I will have seen City win the title, the Champions League, the FA Cup, etc., etc., etc., but I know I won't because I can't turn back time and I won't be around, I'll be under the sod or scattered on my beloved mountains!! No turning back de niro, we just have to keep faith in our loyal fan base, the older ones who could, hopefully, train the younger ones?

Just to show how much has changed, three times today someone has implied/said that I have made some sensible comments in the Vinnie might be injured thread!! Come on, me Eccles Blue, sensible, I must be losing it!!!

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN, THEY FIGHT TO THE END. And that should also apply to our fans, never give in, fight on.

Still no need to be tossers Sheila. I like you will be long gone in twenty years but I'll go with a smile on my face.

Oh I know that Bill, that's why I have been trying to calm things down on the Vinnie thread, especially when people pick on a loyal lad, Micah. :-)

I will go with a smile on my face as well, especially if Dunnie, Vinnie and Mr Pellegrini visit me in my final days!!!! ;-)

Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
Eccles Blue said:

Oh I know that Bill, that's why I have been trying to calm things down on the Vinnie thread, especially when people pick on a loyal lad, Micah. :-)

I will go with a smile on my face as well, especially if Dunnie, Vinnie and Mr Pellegrini visit me in my final days!!!! ;-)

I'll make sure they do:)

de niro said:
bainy said:
citykev28 said:
Stop winding people up

OR

Stop banning people who wind people up.

and stop being a mard arse youselve

and

stop touting tickets ....sorry offering to help less fortunate blues than yourselve tickets

Ha ha, sorted more blues again for Liverpool, not my tickets numb nuts and not made a penny, which is what touring means in my book,
I and more importantly they consider it helping.

Now fuck off,
The report button is that way >

isnt that what maggie told the football fans to do

bainy said:
de niro said:
bainy said:
and stop being a mard arse youselve

and

stop touting tickets ....sorry offering to help less fortunate blues than yourselve tickets

Ha ha, sorted more blues again for Liverpool, not my tickets numb nuts and not made a penny, which is what touring means in my book,

Now fuck off,

Hang on I'll wake her up.

Unfortunately football has gone this way but I still just see City as my club not arsed about the money and media its not our fault the way things have gone an I just take my lad when I can just like my uncle's and granddad took me, makes me laugh when I think about Maine Rd and how much City and football has changed on and off the pitch the football is better quality but the day out isn't and it cost far to much so money has made football better and worse all at the same time.

de niro said:
bainy said:
de niro said:

Now fuck off,

Hang on I'll wake her up.

Awsome maggie will not be impressed if you do that

de niro said:
all this money and success has turned this place in to a war zone. when we were shit it was a much friendlier place to visit. we seem to have become so guarded, precious almost. the expectancy levels have gone up and destroyed our sense of humour along the way.
this success is something I have dreamed of for many many years now its here I'm not sure its worth it. the media hate us (we have destroyed their cash cow.) other clubs hate us, ex players hate us, even our own fans hate us at times.

what a shame as a fan base and more importantly as members on here we couldn't take all this in our stride and enjoy the ride.

I don't think its too late to get back to the wonderful forum this place once was, it just needs a little thought before going on with ourselves.

sorry for the mard arse post, I just want things the way they were.

We have this. It's the EDS & Academy forum, and it's the best forum we have at the minute. Everybody is so nice to each other and just all wanting information and good news. It's lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.