The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

Chancy Termites said:
Clevers said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I never knew that - thanks for your clarification..

Glad to help. :)

Seriously I was worried for the forum, I can't see any verified information about the "kiddie fiddler" part.

Mr Hancock's a Russian spy fiddler isn't he?

Seems to be from the articles I have read.

Peter Wanless head of the NSPCC is to lead a review into historical child abuse
Is this a good thing or just passing the buck as per usual?
No public inquiry though, shithouses

blue underpants said:
Peter Wanless head of the NSPCC is to lead a review into historical child abuse
Is this a good thing or just passing the buck as per usual?
No public inquiry though, shithouses
I don't know the details of the 'review' yet but if it isn't a public inquiry/review, then it will be carried out away from public scrutiny and therefore subject to restrictions such as witnesses refusing to participate; requested documents not being supplied; testimony not under oath (i.e. no risk of charge of perjury); and any other number of ways of influencing the 'review' to come up with the required conclusions.

Typical of the House of Nonces.

How long before we get to the Royal family? Seriously this country is going to the dogs the self serving bastards in charge need flogging in public, a big mates club where the rules don't apply to them I'm fucking sick of it.

Blue Maverick said:
How long before we get to the Royal family? Seriously this country is going to the dogs the self serving bastards in charge need flogging in public, a big mates club where the rules don't apply to them I'm fucking sick of it.
Too right! There'll never be evolution of the powers that be. What we need is revolution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.