The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

Chancy Termites said:
scall said:
Nick Clegg was on Breakfast this morning, and said "if people high up in government have covered for other people,....if that's what is going to be alleged" etc.

He spoke like a man who had been given an idea of the shitstorm ahead and was trying doing a terrible job of pretending he hadn't.

The worry is, this could send the three main parties into approval ratings in single figures. Up stands a party like UKIP or BNP to fill the popularity vacuum and we'rd in trouble.

Leon Brittan gave Clegg his first job in politics. Clegg gave Britton a job as a trade advisor in this government. He's probably been hearing stuff for the last 20+ years.

If you've been to loads of UKIP meetings, written to your local candidates, met them, questioned them, been to other areas, met more candidates, questioned more candidates, talked to councillors - the white ones and the non-white ones, the straight ones and the gay ones, if you've done all of that and still think they're the same as the BNP then fair enough.

But if you've come to that conclusion based on what's been said about UKIP by the very politicians we're talking about here, and by the reporting from their friends in the mainstream press and in the BBC, where Savile, Harris, Stuart Hall etc carried out much of their abuse, then just stop and have a think about it for a minute For god's sake!

Nope - I don't base my views that UKIP are a bunch of single issue race obsessed opportunists on the word of discredited MP's - I base it on the flimsy laughable sheet of A4 they call a manifesto, and the fact that every time one of their prospective parliamentary candidates opens their mouth, they make an arse of themselves with some vaguely racist comments and are instantly deselected.
But well done for trying to claim the moral high ground on paedophila for your poster boys, on the ludicrously tenuous premise that they can't possibly be nonces because they weren't in office at the time of these allegations.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Keith Vaz: bastion of moral rectitude.

Nick Clegg - a man who cares so much about sexual impropriety that he tried to stop an inquiry into his own party chairman Lord Rennard groping up female Liberal Democrats.
From the party that brought us that paragon of virtue Cyril Smith.
And Portsmouth South kiddie fiddler Mike Hancock, who's actions were also covered up by his party.
At least we won't have many Liberal nonces to worry about after the next election.
I spoke about Vaz because of knowledge within my personal purview, not because of his political allegiances. I'll tell you all about it when we have that pint.

Nick Clegg - a man who cares so much about sexual impropriety that he tried to stop an inquiry into his own party chairman Lord Rennard groping up female Liberal Democrats.
And Portsmouth South kiddie fiddler Mike Hancock, who's actions were also covered up by his party.
At least we won't have many Liberal nonces to worry about after the next election.

You have proof of this?

I spoke about Vaz because of knowledge within my personal purview, not because of his political allegiances. I'll tell you all about it when we have that pint.

Fair enough mate - my point was rather that I would have a similar lack of confidence in any enquiry into sexual wrongdoings, whether it was led by Clegg, Cameron or Miliband, as no party has a particularly great track record of seeking the truth in the area of introspective navel-gazing, and reducing any inquiry into alleged paedophile activity at the highest political echelons to a mere political point scoring exercise does nobody any favours.
I suppose at least it shows that MP's of all parties are adept at fiddling, be it expenses or kiddie-related.
Apart from UKIP, of course, who are whiter than white.
In more ways than one.

Clevers said:

You have proof of this?

Hancock has a string of sexual complaints against him as long as your arm - he has reached financial settlements out of court with several of his accusers.
But then I'm sure there is a perfectly rational explanation for all of this.

Clevers said:

You have proof of this?

Hancock has a string of sexual complaints against him as long as your arm - he has reached financial settlements out of court with several of his accusers.

As he understand he does have sexual complaints against him but someone who accused him of being a paedophile was prosecuted and found guilty.

Not all sex pests are paedophiles.

Clevers said:
Clevers said:
You have proof of this?

Not all sex pests are paedophiles.

I never knew that - thanks for your clarification..

God this is shocking stuff, I really hope we get justice for the victims of child abuse. A retired police officer on 5 live just said when investigating Cyril Smith MP he was threatened with serious consequences and told to hand over every scrap of information he had on the case to the top brass as they were taking over the case, nothing was heard or done about the case afterwards. Reminds me of the Hillsborough cover up.

Clegg looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up this morning and its clear, they know just how much much shit is about to be divulged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.