The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

I hope those who so vociferously backed this fantasists claims learn from this. Just because you want something to be true because it confirms your view doesn’t mean it is. Conformational bias is a very dangerous thing.
100%. Nothing will ever rescue the reputations of those sullied by these allegations. Idiots like me will always think they are a bit noncey.

Personally I never believed any of it - too many people in this country just believe anything - if its reported in the media then the truth is its not being reported and its a cover up - they are much more willing to believe a guy down the pub or a You Tuber ranter rather than somebody respected for their honest journalism working for responsible news outlets.
People believe what they want to believe. There were a lot who wanted this to be true, including our "free" press. Lots of other stuff out there. Fake news if you will!!!

Personally I never believed any of it - too many people in this country just believe anything - if its reported in the media then the truth is its not being reported and its a cover up - they are much more willing to believe a guy down the pub or a You Tuber ranter rather than somebody respected for their honest journalism working for responsible news outlets.

You don't believe the is/was a peodophole ring in westminster?

Well if there wasn't ted heath was certainly going solo then on his yacht with saville, especially in the channel islands,

You don't believe the is/was a peodophole ring in westminster?

Well if there wasn't ted heath was certainly going solo then on his yacht with saville, especially in the channel islands,

No I don't. The only person claiming it existed has been found guilty of making it all up and being a manipulative peadophile himself. Have I missed the news of others who brought provable accusations against others and the thousands bought off to cover it all up? Its as credible as claiming we didn't go t the moon.

No I don't. The only person claiming it existed has been found guilty of making it all up and being a manipulative peadophile himself. Have I missed the news of others who brought provable accusations against others and the thousands bought off to cover it all up? Its as credible as claiming we didn't go t the moon.

I lived 10 years in the channel islands plenty of comments on ted heath and his visits were made, it was like an open secret he would anchor off the coast of jersey and pick up kids (rumoured one was lost overboard).
This was in the late 90s I heard this on several occassions by locals and never really paid attention and considered it hearsay and rumour that had become a local tale, though saville was mentioned a few times as being his guest onboard.

It is inly the Haut de la Garenne scandal that reignited my opinion that those stories were more than likely true.

Yet the police themselves described the claims as credible at one point, and invested millions of pounds in the investigation. You can hardly blame anyone for thinking there was something in it if the police were taking it as seriously as they did.

It's all too easy to come out with this after the event, but I didn't see much of these types of comments earlier in the thread

The press are gloating over this like it discredits any accusation against anyone in the public eye, unless they're on the left of course.

Cyril Smith, Peter Morrison , Greville Janner Jimmy Savile all protected by the powers that be and barely a whimper from the rags who profess to want to protect our kids.

I never particularly bought the idea of a Westminster paedo ring but there are still unanswered questions that certain people just want to go away with this conviction.

And what became of the 'lost' alleged VIP paedo list Geoffrey Dickens gave to Leon Brittan in 1984?????

And why did the MPs vote against immunity for whistle blowers ????

No! Its the 'MSM'! Or whatever that ridiculous term means even though it is now part of the popular vocabulary. Blame them, they are all liars with an agenda. Apparently.

The press are gloating over this like it discredits any accusation against anyone in the public eye, unless they're on the left of course.

Cyril Smith, Peter Morrison , Greville Janner Jimmy Savile all protected by the powers that be and barely a whimper from the rags who profess to want to protect our kids.

I never particularly bought the idea of a Westminster paedo ring but there are still unanswered questions that certain people just want to go away with this conviction.

And what became of the 'lost' alleged VIP paedo list Geoffrey Dickens gave to Leon Brittan in 1984?????

And why did the MPs vote against immunity for whistle blowers ????
Yes you did, by nature of this thread itself. The long list of ????????s only goes to show that this is total nonsense based on absolutely fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.