The "which famous person died today" thread

Henk Potts died today. Not exactly famous but if you listened to talksport around ten years ago and, more latterly, LBC, he was the financial guy on that.

50 years of age.
He always sounded like he was in his late 50's with his pompous accent, reporting on the latest financial catastrophe gripping the nation - but was always entertaining and a good foil for Brazil. Remember at the time finding out how young he was and couldn't believe it.

He always sounded like he was in his late 50's with his pompous accent, reporting on the latest financial catastrophe gripping the nation - but was always entertaining and a good foil for Brazil. Remember at the time finding out how young he was and couldn't believe it.
Exactly! He was in his 30s when he did that talksport slot.

Sounded a character and lived a life.

Wow. I knew about only because a bloke I worked with around 1980 or 81 was really into Sky - but I never knew he did everything else in there listed….. just playing bass on Walk On The Wild Side alone is enough……

And he brought the world Grandad by Clive Dunn! Fantastic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.