The worst thing about farcical officiating

In light of recent responses from the F.A. what do you think their "response" will be? Nothing , an endorsement of the decision illustrating why it was correct OR an official apology for an incorrect decision?

i might be wrong here but doesn’t a complaint have to be logged first before a response?

If we'd gone for the throat at 1-0 ( or even better the start of the game ) instead of the slow ponderous build up before the goal,none of this would matter,cos we would of won,but we didn't,and lost.
Why is there a rule that says you need to go up 2 or we will punish you by allowing a farcical goal to the opponent? I'm not aware of that rule...

this is going to hurt even more in the morning and in the next few weeks ? it's sickening.
but worst thing will be the media love in and them paper over what happened, the cheat offside will never it's just the 2.1 for the scum and united are back ?

I can see it being goal of the month from the MOTD team saying it's genius and from the training ground
They’ve already begun to revise history with their post-match coverage.

Can’t wait to hear from Dermot “I think he got it right” Gallagher.

Why is there a rule that says you need to go up 2 or we will punish you by allowing a farcical goal to the opponent? I'm not aware of that rule...
Just came in this season, along with the new “anything goes if you are wearing a red shirt and you’re about to score an important goal” offside rules.

In light of recent responses from the F.A. what do you think their "response" will be? Nothing , an endorsement of the decision illustrating why it was correct OR an official apology for an incorrect decision?
They'll say fuck all is my first guess.

My second guess is that they'll twist themselves in knots trying to justify the decision.

My third guess won't happen.

Anyone else find it really odd that since VAR come in the only 2 stadiums not to have a big screen is the swamp and anfield. not a conspiracy theorist but does seem odd that its generally those two stadiums that see ridiculous decisions go against teams and go for the home teams?

i think that’s more to do with the fact their owners won’t put up the cash than anything else. and with this one today it didn’t even go to VAR he didn’t even look at the monitor.

If he wasn't on the pitch, this would be Edersons ball

Not interfering my arse

50972-613b35e6bd81114dabecd3845b09c2cb.jpg

Bent bastards!
Exactly Ederson is does not commit because a player is interfering with his decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.