The worst thing about farcical officiating

just seen this hahahahahahaha

Manchester United 2-1 Manchester City: Was Bruno Fernandes' equaliser a 'joke' or 'intelligent'?​

Lescott needs to grow a pair. Micah on Sports Report didn't hold back in criticising the decision. No point being a pundit if all you do is toe the party line.

They’ve already begun to revise history with their post-match coverage.

Can’t wait to hear from Dermot “I think he got it right” Gallagher.
If he backs the decision or even says they got it wrong, the fix is already in, it makes no difference, Atwell and Oliver will still be reffing a games come the weekend
That's the concern for me, its being done in plain site and no one is calling it out, that means only one thing for me

The game in its current guise is bent and its here to stay, so we fans will either put up with it or bin it off

does anyone think the EPL give a shite about us City fans or any other fans for that matter?
Do they hell

We got beat and yes it was a bad decision but let’s face it we played average at best and didn’t deserve to win either . These decisions happen and it went against us but last season we got lucky with the Rodri handball at Everton so it is what it is . Atm our form and lack of it is all on pep with his stupid fucking tinkering trying to be a genius and it’s costing us big time . Let’s get the players playing in there best positions and give players like grealish foden kdb freedom to express themselves Instead if wanting to keep them in shackles .
Ederson
Walker / lewis stones Dias cancelo
Silva Rodri kdb / grealish
Mahrez haaland foden .
And we stick with it even if we are not at it because the team will come back to form . Tine to earn your contract pep .

i think that’s more to do with the fact their owners won’t put up the cash than anything else. and with this one today it didn’t even go to VAR he didn’t even look at the monitor.
i think i saw todays decision was made by ref because its a subjective decision so went with onfield decision. when its subjective like that i think they should have been made to go to screen and look at different angles like goalie for example because didnt the lines man put flag up so he thought it was off so id love to know atwells reasoning for over rulling the linesman

Last edited:
Just came in this season, along with the new “anything goes if you are wearing a red shirt and you’re about to score an important goal” offside rules.
Rat Boy went ballistic and the ref caved. The AR actually looked like he was begging for forgiveness as they were surrounding him. It was absolutely shocking to witness.

We got beat and yes it was a bad decision but let’s face it we played average at best and didn’t deserve to win either . These decisions happen and it went against us but last season we got lucky with the Rodri handball at Everton so it is what it is . Atm our form and lack of it is all on pep with his stupid fucking tinkering trying to be a genius and it’s costing us big time . Let’s get the players playing in there best positions and give players like grealish foden kdb freedom to express themselves Instead if wanting to keep them in shackles .
Ederson
Walker / lewis stones Dias cancelo
Silva Rodri kdb / grealish
Mahrez haaland foden .
And we stick with it even if we are not at it because the team will come back to form . Tine to earn your contract pep .
There was nothing between the sides in the first half. Second half up until the goal we were by far the better side. On this basis I’d say we definitely deserved to win, even if it was far from our best performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.