The worst thing about farcical officiating

i think i saw todays decision was made by ref because its a subjective decision so went with onfield decision. when its subjective like that i think they should have been made to go to screen and look at different angles like goalie for example because didnt the lines man put flag up so he thought it was off.

yep - don’t like VAR but isn’t this exactly what VAR is for? madness

Look we know it should have been disallowed they know it should have been disallowed,they got the result and the outcome they wanted remember when pep said we have to do it all by ourselves,not that he’s looking a helping hand but that’s what he was hinting at other teams are getting a helping hand create a false title race involving what 2 no 3 no 4 heck why not 6 or 7 teams makes it for dramatic tv viewing doesn’t it ..

If he backs the decision or even says they got it wrong, the fix is already in, it makes no difference, Atwell and Oliver will still be reffing a games come the weekend
That's the concern for me, its being done in plain site and no one is calling it out, that means only one thing for me

The game in its current guise is bent and its here to stay, so we fans will either put up with it or bin it off

does anyone think the EPL give a shite about us City fans or any other fans for that matter?
Do they hell
They could care less. It's not match fixing per se. What it is though is if given the chance to make or not make a call that plays to an established narrative then that's what they'll do, period. They "wanted" ManUre to equalize and short of the ref picking up the ball and throwing it into our net the first chance they got to get what they wanted they threw the rulebook out the window. If we score that goal at 1 nil us that goal NEVER stands. And no one can convince me otherwise.

Rat Boy went ballistic and the ref caved. The AR actually looked like he was begging for forgiveness as they were surrounding him. It was absolutely shocking to witness.
Posted the exact same thing before, AR shit himself and thought he'd got it wrong straight away

Quite strange to watch it really, he shit himself and clearly didn't remain strong when explaining to the referee

ive always said mic the refs up like they do in other sports where they use VAR so you can hear the actual reasoning.

this post sums it up perfectly

Post in thread 'United (A) | Post Match Thread'
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/united-a-post-match-thread.358197/post-15619284

this wasn’t subjective imo, it was clear as day offside and affecting play.

hard to swallow but not surprising in the slightest. i’d be embarrassed if i was a united fan (even more so than usual) hardly the slaughtering they’re claiming when they needed a wrong decision from the ref to walk away with anything from that game.

Look we know it should have been disallowed they know it should have been disallowed,they got the result and the outcome they wanted remember when pep said we have to do it all by ourselves,not that he’s looking a helping hand but that’s what he was hinting at other teams are getting a helping hand create a false title race involving what 2 no 3 no 4 heck why not 6 or 7 teams makes it for dramatic tv viewing doesn’t it ..
You are right but it is hard to take against them cunts….hopefully it will galvanise us because there were signs today we are getting back to our level

Its not just city , other teams seem to get very suspect decisons

Love city but im done with it ....

Cancelled sky and bt after that today ... will check the scores but wont watch anymore

Sad sad day

Ctid
Get IPTV mate, trust me your football life will be invigorated with knowledge that you’re not paying into these cunts pockets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.