The worst thing about farcical officiating

The BBC were always going to sweep it under the carpet. I believe they and the other TV companies are 100% complicit in the coverup of the corruption , being held to ransom by their lucrative TV deals with the PL.
They have their snouts in the trough as well. Ultimately it's the fans who are getting shafted. That's all very well if it's entertaining enough, but we need to believe that it is fair and honest. The decision today exposed the system for what it is, and as the poster has already remarked, it is becoming about as authentic as wrestling .

They have their snouts in the trough as well. Ultimately it's the fans who are getting shafted. That's all very well if it's entertaining enough, but we need to believe that it is fair and honest. The decision today exposed the system for what it is, and as the poster has already remarked, it is becoming about as authentic as wrestling .
I’m just off stage so haven’t seen motd but I thought they’d sweep it under the carpet as usual. I’m tired of being repeatedly shat on as a City fan. The cheating would be almost bearable if there was an outlet that had the balls to say what’s going on and have an honest debate about what’s happened and call this shit out, but we’re so far beyond that.

They’re not even hiding it anymore, and what’s more, they’re completely destroying the game with this shite.

The club need to grow a pair.

It’s not good enough and we shouldn’t accept it anymore. It’s been 14 years of totally imbalanced officiating and media reporting and David Silva for most of that time being man marked by 2 opposing players and a referee.

I’m sick of taking the higher moral ground. We need to hire the PR equivalent of Richard Dunne, someone who takes no shit, who’s honest works hard, clears the lines and nobody wants to come up against, an honest guy who knows the game and when needed and when you take a crack off him you realise just how much of a proper nasty bastard he can be. Someone who when he hits you with sky blue integrity you fucking know what honesty is.

That’s to deal with the press for a start, and once that tide has turned we stand a chance of being officiated with the same much maligned sub-standard referring as most other PL clubs instead of being handicapped by the rancid twisted cunts before the game has kicked off cos we wear the most beautiful shade of blue.

I swear they’ve done us over in so many different ways and often with immediate rule changes which fuck us again. It’s a farce.

….But despite the shite we digest and have to sit through regurgitation by sheep, on a daily basis, we are still way ahead of the rest.

CTID

Just heard Dermott Gallagher say that VAR couldn't intervene as it's not a factual error. It's s subjective decision as to whether Rashford interfered with play and therefore was ofside. So as i thought last night and said in the thread, the Linesman has flagged it offside and the referee has overruled it.

So the ref has overruled the linesman's interpretation that Rashford was offside to make his own interpretation that he was onside.

I was livid last night (watching from Perth, WA) i'm actually worse this morning. That was a truly dreadful decision.

Just heard Dermott Gallagher say that VAR couldn't intervene as it's not a factual error. It's s subjective decision as to whether Rashford interfered with play and therefore was ofside. So as i thought last night and said in the thread, the Linesman has flagged it offside and the referee has overruled it.

So the ref has overruled the linesman's interpretation that Rashford was offside to make his own interpretation that he was onside.

I was livid last night (watching from Perth, WA) i'm actually worse this morning. That was a truly dreadful decision.

Subjective decision? No point watching then if the game can be decided by whoever is in charge that day.

TLDR: but the amount of expecting a penalty is ridiculous. I think of when VAR hadn't long come in and Aguero sat in the penalty box for the best part of 4 minutes waiting for the decision to be given.

Subjective decision? No point watching then if the game can be decided by whoever is in charge that day.

In summary he said:
Darren Cann (Linesman) - Offside
Stuart Atwell (Referee) - Has made the call it's Onside based on two decisions. He hasn't impacted on play as he hasn't touched ball and hasn't impacted on an opponent.

His exact words at the end of his assessment:
"The reason they haven't gone to the screen and VAR can't intervene is because it's not factual. It's a subjective decision and the Referee must make that decision, so therefore he's made that decision. There's no evidence to say he's wrong for VAR therefore the goal's given".

What get's me with this decision is:
Linesman called it offside.
Any reasonable person has seen it's offside.
Ref has made the call based on Rashford running 30-metres from a clear offside position with the ball cm's from his boot, shielding it, and looking to shoot only to pull out of it at the last second to allow Bruno to shoot is not interfering/impacting on an opponent and overruled the decision.

I'll get right to the point . The game is bent and is being manipulated by the American owned clubs . It's not just this season , it's been quite a few seasons. Brilliance has overcome corruption over the last few years . Why can we never win at Anfield ? it's certainly not tactics or the scoucers outplaying City . Lets be honest united are shit , so how are they only 1 point behind us . It's not just games against us they've been given a helping hand . Notice the silence of the yanks selling up at o.t , that's the benefit of having officials in your pocket and collecting points they would never achieve without favourable officiating. Rags, dippers, spuds,gooners and chelsea all owned by the yanks . Next time that super league comes round, City won't have an invitation because it will be yanks only , along with the bent officials .

The sad thing is the Premier league and the media need United to be at the top to gain money and that’s why the majority of things that go for them will be swept under the carpet :( it’s fooking poor it really is ................ I can put you any money on if that was City in the same situation that goal would have been ruled out ............ but we all know what’s coming before a balls kicked club will get away with murder and it’s weird that it’s always the same clubs

The sad thing is the Premier league and the media need United to be at the top to gain money and that’s why the majority of things that go for them will be swept under the carpet :( it’s fooking poor it really is ................ I can put you any money on if that was City in the same situation that goal would have been ruled out ............ but we all know what’s coming before a balls kicked club will get away with murder and it’s weird that it’s always the same clubs

It’s simply not true. They may think that, Rags & Dippers may tell them that but it’s simply not true.

The premier league is far richer now than it has ever been. They’ve missed a massive opportunity of building the premier league rather than the clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.