The worst thing about farcical officiating

Did he really say VAR couldn't intervene in a subjective decision? They refer subjective decisions back to the referee all the time. If they didn't intervene, it's because they agreed with the decision or, at least, didn't see enough to ask the referee to review it. Nothing else.

These last two matches, City at United and Wolves at Liverpool, have shaken my trust in the management of the sport to the very core. Sounds dramatic, but I am beginning to wonder if, after watching football for over 50 years, there is any point any more. When officials use the "system" to manipulate outcomes, the game has a serious problem.
just read that the wolves goal has been blamed on the over eager cameraman for focusing in on the action too much. I know it will upset alot of people but its in the mail.

Wish we could fast forward to the end of this shitty season. A season destroyed by the world cup in November, by fixture congetion, by VAR, by a shocking standard of refereeing (not just yesterday) and by the stink of money, influence and interference by those 'running' the game we all love.

The game is being lost and the fans are the losers

We’ve still got the CL. ;-)

Walton was gaslighting yesterday, mumbling about needing some sort of perfect storm of offside offence being committed to give the offside and that yesterday didn’t provide it so the decision was right.

What the fuck?

He says Rashford is offside but he isn’t…..

Fuck off you gaslighting, corrupt twat!

Last edited:
We’ve still got the CL. ;-)
An interesting thought just popped in my head, who do we think are most bent (in their current guise) UEFA and all that goes with them, or the PL/PIGMOL/SKY ? Maybe time for a poll

All it did if anything was ensure they tow the line as it’s their only source of income.

Want to get to the top and have the big games? Do as you’re told it’s that simple and plenty of ex refs have confirmed this is exactly how it’s run and works.

You do not rock the boat of certain clubs as they have the power to finish you as an official.

It’s no longer beer money but your mortgage & remember you get a big bonus at the end if you sign a non disclosure.

An interesting thought just popped in my head, who do we think are most bent (in their current guise) UEFA and all that goes with them, or the PL/PIGMOL/SKY ? Maybe time for a poll
They're just smalltime cheats compared to Fifa.

Fully expecting to now see a change to the interpretation of the offside rule, of course it will be to prevent exactly what happened yesterday and we will be the ones to lose out.

Fully expecting to now see a change to the interpretation of the offside rule, of course it will be to prevent exactly what happened yesterday and we will be the ones to lose out.
They’re gonna have to, otherwise big Erl can just stand 20yds offside, Kev can play the ball up to him & he can shield it while the cavalry arrives….that statement alone tells you what a cluster fuck that decision was. We really need to do this next Thursday just to highlight it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.