The worst thing about farcical officiating

Not had a beer all day( driving) but maybe I need one I’ve never felt so pissed off for what I watched today don’t mind getting beat I’m well used to it I’ve put the yards in … but that today is absolutely criminal it’s Fooking disgusting.
‘ your wife’s a little bit pregnant, is what Pgmol are basically saying. The media have driven the rags revival all effin week , this morning’s press was unbelievable. I’ve posted in cup draw threads that the draws aren’t bent I still stand by that . But today was corrupt . VAR and everything else what goes with the whole shit show has ruined a once great game. How can we have cup competitions when VAR is used in some cases depending on league status then others don’t or even worse the grounds that do have it can’t supply “the right camera angle” .
Wouldn’t happen in most sports . Betting companies all over football as well. Never felt so pissed with football. Maybe it’s time to move on put my walking boots back on leave the bent shit show behind.

One more thing while I’m here the club need to grow a pair I want to see siege mentality from now on they seem all too happy to roll over and take it . No more MR nice guy. Not giving arsenal over 7,000 tickets in them two tier’s is a disaster waiting to happen for an example
Rant over.

All agreed on MOTD that Rashford was interfering

Makes it even more laughable, still yet to see anyone make a decent case for the goal
But it’s all brushed under the carpet and the good ship man utd gets all the backing from the giddy media,imagine if that was us with that goal,the media would be calling for uefa and fifa to immediately demand the game be replayed…

Also: Pep needs to grow a pair and ask some serious questions about why that goal was allowed to stand. The incident was swept under the carpet on MOTD after a few platitudes from the pundits, and Pep mumbling about not caring about the league is nowhere near enough. They are all afraid of rocking the boat, but someone in authority needs to say what the fans are saying, which is that the referees and VAR are either corrupt or incompetent or both.

Also: Pep needs to grow a pair and ask some serious questions about why that goal was allowed to stand. The incident was swept under the carpet on MOTD after a few platitudes from the pundits, and Pep mumbling about not caring about the league is nowhere near enough. They are all afraid of rocking the boat, but someone in authority needs to say what the fans are saying, which is that the referees and VAR are either corrupt or incompetent or both.
The BBC were always going to sweep it under the carpet. I believe they and the other TV companies are 100% complicit in the coverup of the corruption , being held to ransom by their lucrative TV deals with the PL.

When you consider that the vast majority of revenue across all entities involved actually comes before and after matches, I suppose it was only a matter of time before the games themselves were relegated to supporting roles for control and enhancement of the narrative.
Yes unfortunately it’s more about the money than anything else these days, that’s why the match going fan gets the worst of the deal these days, they don’t have to care about us because most of the money rolls in from other revenue streams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.