The worst thing about farcical officiating

Perhaps no 'direct' cheating by the legitimate betting companies, but you are forgetting the unregulated markets who bet HEAVILY on the PL.
But, what’s in it for the “unregulated” bookmakers? Even the mug punters with the odd few small bets would soon smell a rat and the Bookmakers themselves are hardly likely to continue taking winning bets from those “ITK”. You post some good comments on here but I think you should let go of the bent Premier League betting issues. As someone who worked in the Gambling industry for 30 years I can assure you there’s very little chance of any irregularities going on in England’s top flight (and most other leagues in the UK) football.

If akanji had pulled rashford down who hasn’t touched the ball and got a red card the decision would of been over turned for off side..

So the notion he wasn’t interfering it bent as it can be
No, the red card would stand under the current rules.. Rashford would have to play it before being fouled..

I'm not talking about people frauding the bookmakers... It's the other way around... It's the bookmakers in on the fraud because they have big incentive to be.. It's just another way they always win.. And anyway, there are lots of ways and places to bet.. We're talking 100's of billions money... just because you as a punter couldn't get away with something doesn't mean no-one else does.

I don't know what you think of the Leicester season.. But hypothetical assume it was a fix.. in that situation you don't think anyone within football profited from that somehow through gambling? Slating the club and Ranieri all summer while they lump on somewhere.. get real.

Anyway, if there was a broadcaster and bookmaker in collusion... If things went really against the plan they'd just cut the match feed and try and limit the damage. I can think of three high level matches where I think this happened.. Two on ITV digital and one on BT Sports...

The possibilities for manipulation within the game are endless... doesn't have to be Richard Keys with the ladbrokes app on his phone???
This is absolute bollocks, you haven’t got a clue, no inside knowledge, just subjective speculation. I’m not falling out with you and I don’t want to appear rude but let me know what evidence you have.

I have offered wondered how a company that is paying to show premier league games. The same company that relies on people subscribing so wanting the most supported teams to do well. Also owns a betting company. Conflict of interest ?
Skybet isn’t owned by Sky.

the thing is in sport nobody should be winning with help like Cheating from the officials, 20 teams should be equal and earn the right to be champions, Pep has said many times we don't get help when we win, it's the best feeling beating the system as well as being the champions,
100% correct mate.
If I wanted an easy ride I'd have followed one of the sky 4.
Good luck to the unassisted real clubs too.

This is absolute bollocks, you haven’t got a clue, no inside knowledge, just subjective speculation. I’m not falling out with you and I don’t want to appear rude but let me know what evidence you have.

No you're cool I don't mind what you say, that's fine... I do have speculation yeah, have I said it's something else...?

I respect you're knowledge, but saying no-one in the PL has any incentive to cheat... not really credible.. Saying it doesn't happen is one thing.. but saying they have no incentive is wrong.

I'm not sure if you're saying I have no inside knowledge because you thought I was claiming to..? Or?

What is it you want evidence for? What was a claim I made?

Would the goal of been disallowed if it was us who had scored it at the swamp ?
To right it would of been !

I have offered wondered how a company that is paying to show premier league games. The same company that relies on people subscribing so wanting the most supported teams to do well. Also owns a betting company. Conflict of interest ?
That's the issue. It's an OBVIOUS conflict of interest.

Let's say Sky pundits spend all week praising team X and saying they have EVERY chance of beating team Y at the weekend, and then Sky Bet offer decent odds that everyone lumps on and the EXACT opposite happens.

It puts Sky employees on a position to be able to influence betting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.