The worst thing about farcical officiating

May as well ask as well.. What counts as an irregularity to you then? And why doesn't it apply to Luca Tony? Or Andros Townsend.. Or Cameron jerome...? Or Joey Barton? Or dimichelis? Or granite Xhaka? Or Trippier?

What exactly did you do in the gambling industry...? PR?

the cheating that goes on in the Premier League is nothing to do with the bookies,
it's the powers that run the Premier League and the match officials that give the so called 2 big clubs the advantage when they are struggling and need points or a top 4 place,

I truly believe united last season were relegation level, but got so many dodgy things and pens to win games.
I remember so many games united losing at half-time only to come back and get points,

So Dermot Gallagher statement saying var couldn't intervene as it's not a factual error and it's a subjective decision as to whether Rashford interfered with play. What a pile of shite. Every tackle , every shout , which way you spit is subjective, but var looks at these.
I was also under the belief that every goal was checked by var , especially where a player is yards offside chasing a ball down with the linesmans flag raised . Talk sense you stupid old ****

You mean within the betting industry itself, not the leagues writ-large?

Because I can assure you, with utmost confidence (on good authority, past and present), that there are absolutely ‘irregularities’ throughout European top flight football.
I was only posting about the UK’s top flights and the lack of financial incentive to cheat and the ramifications if they did compared to the remuneration they receive and the penalties for getting caught.

Agree, exhibit A from this last week...
I was thinking of that and some very dubious situations involving Barcelona over the last five years that I have direct knowledge of via the same family friend that alerted me to the financial issues Barca were in well before they became public (I posted about it on here very early on and was met with some skepticism… then it all came out later). At least one incident involving officiating in La Liga is likely being investigated right now.

I was only posting about the UK’s top flights and the lack of financial incentive to cheat and the ramifications if they did compared to the remuneration they receive and the penalties for getting caught.
I had originally thought you indicated European top flight (presumably the top five leagues), which is why I asked. I misread.

But perhaps I also misunderstood your greater point: are you saying there is no match fixing or manipulation across UK top flight football? Or that betting syndicates are not part of it?

So Dermot Gallagher statement saying var couldn't intervene as it's not a factual error and it's a subjective decision as to whether Rashford interfered with play. What a pile of shite. Every tackle , every shout , which way you spit is subjective, but var looks at these.
I was also under the belief that every goal was checked by var , especially where a player is yards offside chasing a ball down with the linesmans flag raised . Talk sense you stupid old ****

Dermot Gallagher isn't renowned for his honesty or integrity though, which is why he was employed by PiGMOL in the first instance.

I had originally thought you indicated European top flight (presumably the top five leagues), which is why I asked. I misread.

But perhaps I also misunderstood your greater point: are you saying there is no match fixing or manipulation across UK top flight football? Or that betting syndicates are not part of it?
There are plenty of Pro punters across Europe with access to UK betting sites but there’s little illegal activity that gets past bookmakers. There is probably some minor infringements at lower level but have a look at this and the amounts involved and how easily the “culprits” were caught.

Dermot Gallagher isn't renowned for his honesty or integrity though, which is why he was employed by PiGMOL in the first instance.
I think with the way the rules are now every game can be manipulated, favoured for a result, holding in the penalty area, the handball in the box rule, contact in the box, offsides, first phase second phase etc...it can be manipulated, favoured to suit a result and hard to deny the explanation if they find an action to deny/allow a goal, I feel like thet can set up any result they want to happen in tight games. Some things they check some they don't but can be given in some games and not in others...its definitely not an even playing field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.