The Youth

My thought is that there should be no such thing as peak or off peak fares (on the train). It's unfair on workers.
Why you have to pay a surcharge to go to work, often to stand in cramped and potentially unsafe conditions, baffles me.
Hopefully when the TOCs are renationalised we can start to have some more common sense pricing. Just need the ROSCOs to not charge a fortune for leasing shitty old rolling stock back to the government. Its been a license to print money for the likes of Angel Trains, Porterbrook etc for far too long.

I was chatting to someone the other week and he mentioned that a huge number of people on his uni course went abroad for work because there were better opportunities for them.

I’m a little older and I don’t know anyone who moved overseas when starting work.

Some youth are stupid many or not. Some adults who should know better are stupid many are not.
I don’t think anything has changed significantly in that aspect for many many years.

I was chatting to someone the other week and he mentioned that a huge number of people on his uni course went abroad for work because there were better opportunities for them.

I’m a little older and I don’t know anyone who moved overseas when starting work.

Some would tell us that isn't possible because of Brexit.

The majority of train fares are unrealistic for most people, considering their objective which is to get people about it's one of the main things Labour should sort out in the short term.

Cost of living is ridiculous.
Transport in most areas of the UK is hopelessly inefficient. The public pay premium rates for third rate services.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.