Theo Walcott? ..

california blue said:
"I can only speak from experience but he was one of the most dangerous players I have ever played against. Barcelona players are not scared easily but I can tell you that when we played Arsenal last season he truly worried us. When we were playing Arsenal at the Emirates we were so in control of the game at 2-0, with all respect Arsenal were not even in the game. Then Theo came on and changed the game. He pretty much single-handedly salvaged a draw that night."

— Lionel Messi saying Theo Walcott is one of the most dangerous players he has ever played against / February 15, 2011

This is all very flattering.... of course, but it's week in week out performances that matter.

I'm not saying he is (or isn't) a good player... simply that the world is full of players who've had spectacular performances - Gareth Bale against AC Milan (I think)?... absolutely stunning.... but he didn't repeat it either.

california blue said:
"I can only speak from experience but he was one of the most dangerous players I have ever played against. Barcelona players are not scared easily but I can tell you that when we played Arsenal last season he truly worried us. When we were playing Arsenal at the Emirates we were so in control of the game at 2-0, with all respect Arsenal were not even in the game. Then Theo came on and changed the game. He pretty much single-handedly salvaged a draw that night."

— Lionel Messi saying Theo Walcott is one of the most dangerous players he has ever played against / February 15, 2011

All I needed too hear.

I'd much rather have Walcott than Sinclair.

One thing Walcott has in abundance is pace, serious pace. Isn't that what this forum has been calling for?

Walcott would be amazing if he has no problem with being on the bench and not starting games. Using Walcott the right way at around 75th minut against a tired defence can really be a game changer. Though he won't be cheap and I can see him demanding a £120k salery / week.

I'd buzz if walcott came. He's a hueg upgrade from Johnson, pace to burn, 23 and could still massively improve with us. We dont have anyone like him in the squad and could hold the key to unlocking defenses. Easy decision for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.