Theo Walcott? ..

nomadic said:
No way, he has one skill, he's fast.

He's British Jamaican!! And Sinclair too, I think, haahahah.

Now seriously, their are two good players, the one that comes is welcome.

If we had the choice between Sinclair and Walcott at the same price and on the same salary, I'd still prefer Sinclair. I think Walcott has peaked as his pace is his main weapon and he doesn't seem to have any sense of awareness at all. I suspect Wenger sees Ox as a far better version of Walcott and the one for the future

Phuket Blue said:
If we had the choice between Sinclair and Walcott at the same price and on the same salary, I'd still prefer Sinclair. I think Walcott has peaked as his pace is his main weapon and he doesn't seem to have any sense of awareness at all. I suspect Wenger sees Ox as a far better version of Walcott and the one for the future

No offense but that logic is weak. Is Wilshire a better version of Fabregas? Diaby of Song? Gibbs of Clichy?

Wenger is a fucking plonker.

Train said:
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Lol

Interesting. Sinclair hits a snag, and Walcott rejects a contract on the same day.

Would Walcott be used to put pressure on Sinclair, or would Mancini have genuine interest? Walcott's salary and position in the squad would be the big questions. I'd be happy with this if Sinclair is the only alternative.

Lomas has a lob on said:
owen-mcfc said:
Walcott is shit, the guy plays one good game a month..

One good game a month you say. Well that's probably the same ratio of starts he'll get a month, so by your logic, he will be immense!
So 1 good game a month at Arsenal? (disagree but that doesn't matter)

If he only gets one start a month here that means he'd only have 1 good game every 4 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.