Theo Walcott? ..

xbuddyx said:
california blue said:
Sinclair for 6M or walcott for 12M

walcott is a year younger i believe and done at the highest level.

Im sure team Mancini can improve Walcott as a footballer aswell. Trim his defensive abilities and hopefully his passing abilities.

Lets hope so if we sign him, because if he doesn't he will completely ruin our attacking play & our pass & move game & weaken us defensively at the same time.

xbuddyx said:
california blue said:

Im sure team Mancini can improve Walcott as a footballer aswell. Trim his defensive abilities and hopefully his passing abilities.
Teaching him what that net thingy is for would improve him as a footballer, so I'm not really feeling this one. Walcott is fast, and he's... well... fast. Yeah. Too bad he can't defend, pass, or shoot very well or consistently.

taconinja said:
xbuddyx said:
california blue said:

Teaching him what that net thingy is for would improve him as a footballer, so I'm not really feeling this one. Walcott is fast, and he's... well... fast. Yeah. Too bad he can't defend, pass, or shoot very well or consistently.
My feeling too. Im not too arsed if he signs. I know ive noticed his ineptitude far more than his skill

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.