Theo Walcott? ..

I think he's just trying to squeeze more money out of arsenal I can't see him actually joining us. Knowing how this window has gone for us We'll probably waste a load of time pursuing him before on deadline day he announces he's signed a new contract and we panic and pay stupid money for Sinclair.

Walcott is still young, not expensive, and an upgrade from AJ and Sinclair, good deal overall imo.

I think this story has been leaked by us. We have an offer for Sinclair turned down and within a few hours we're linked with Walcott.
I now expect Sinclair to be a City player within the next 36 hours after Swansea come to their senses/see their arse.
There is no way they will want a player who has turned down a new deal and is in the last year of his contract.
They also wont want to see Sinclair's face at the club after they stopped him joining the Champions and moving to the north west, where his girlfriends from!

Pubteam Lomas said:
I think this story has been leaked by us. We have an offer for Sinclair turned down and within a few hours we're linked with Walcott.
I now expect Sinclair to be a City player within the next 36 hours after Swansea come to their senses/see their arse.
There is no way they will want a player who has turned down a new deal and is in the last year of his contract.
They also wont want to see Sinclair's face at the club after they stopped him joining the Champions and moving to the north west, where his girlfriends from!

My gut feel is the opposite. We are no longer interested due to Walcott developments. We will only return if Walcott doesn't come off. Could well be wrong though...who knows.

Both Walcott and Sinclair are a pair of worthless signings IMO. I dont rate either of them - and certainly not Walcott, who is a one trick pony who bottle's it on the big stage.

AJ was better than either of them.........................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.