Theo Walcott? ..

if he comes here....i give him 2 years before mancini lose his patient with him and ship him out. This guy will drive mancini mad with his stupid play

SWP's back said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
All three of them are average like most English players.

I could see Walcott being useful in European away games but other than that I am not sure how he would fit into the ststem.

Sinclair does just doesnt excite me full stop

I would settle now for one signing at CB the way this window is going.

I am not sure we are actually going to end up signing anybody.

You are dead right - Just like last Summer, and every transfer window, THE priority should have been a world class CB - yet again we haven't done it and we'll pay the price in Europe....................besides which, Mancini doesnt play wingers - so why are we buying more of them?!
You won't listen will you?

ANY1aBLUE said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Both Walcott and Sinclair are a pair of worthless signings IMO. I dont rate either of them - and certainly not Walcott, who is a one trick pony who bottle's it on the big stage.

AJ was better than either of them.........................

All three of them are average like most English players.

I could see Walcott being useful in European away games but other than that I am not sure how he would fit into the ststem.

Sinclair does just doesnt excite me full stop

I would settle now for one signing at CB the way this window is going.

I am not sure we are actually going to end up signing anybody.

You are dead right - Just like last Summer, and every transfer window, THE priority should have been a world class CB - yet again we haven't done it and we'll pay the price in Europe....................besides which, Mancini doesnt play wingers - so why are we buying more of them?!

Said who?!? for the past 2 years Mancini want to sign Italian winger Alessio Cerci... remember him?

Walcott is one of the fastest players in world football in the first 10-20m.

For those questioning him, speed is a new dynamic that we currently do not have in our squad. Any addition will be beneficial.

Just imagine Walcott playing off the shoulder of the last defenders and attacking Silva through balls? Could be a great plan C or D late on in games against tired defenders?

Can't see the signing happening if i am honest anyway.

Tony101 said:
if he comes here....i give him 2 years before mancini lose his patient with him and ship him out. This guy will drive mancini mad with his stupid play
Oh yeah, like Clichy? ;)
He will be just fine.

california blue said:
newsflash walcott is not a winger.

he's a striker....or a modern "forward" if you will. But he prefers to play upfront but wenger never used him there.
you mean put him in the middle, give him the ball, and shout, "Run Walcott, Run!!" ? ;)

Where's that "headless chicken" gif when you need it?

This forum amazes me sometimes.

All last year, people complaining about having pace in the team. (I didn't see anyone asking for someone with huge pace AND the technical ability of David Silva). We're interested in the fastest two English wide players, but that isn't good enough.

You realise, someone of Walcott's pace, with Silva's ability, would probably cost more than £30-40m?

He's more than good enough to be an outlet, counter attack, then give it someone else. A big improvement from last year.

It's not all about Marquee signings, it's about filling small gaps and tweaking.

markbmcfc said:

All last year, people complaining about having pace in the team. (I didn't see anyone asking for someone with huge pace AND the technical ability of David Silva). We're interested in the fastest two English wide players, but that isn't good enough.

You realise, someone of Walcott's pace, with Silva's ability, would probably cost more than £30-40m?

He's more than good enough to be an outlet, counter attack, then give it someone else. A big improvement from last year.

It's not all about Marquee signings, it's about filling small gaps and tweaking.
Absolutely spot on!

markbmcfc said:

I just think folk want us to sign players with Spanish & Argentinian surnames mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.