Theo Walcott? ..

Ha some people just cant see what RM is trying to do..and thats add pace to our team. Milner and Kolorov are not the answer to the system he wants and this is where players like Walcott and Sinclair come in.

I`d take both which would cover both wings.

Strange how Walcott is stalling on a new deal at Arse. I think someone has been whispering in his ear that he can earn X amount more elsewhere..could be us.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Both Walcott and Sinclair are a pair of worthless signings IMO. I dont rate either of them - and certainly not Walcott, who is a one trick pony who bottle's it on the big stage.

AJ was better than either of them.........................

All three of them are average like most English players.

I could see Walcott being useful in European away games but other than that I am not sure how he would fit into the ststem.

Sinclair does just doesnt excite me full stop

I would settle now for one signing at CB the way this window is going.

I am not sure we are actually going to end up signing anybody.

Yes please, I'd have him in heartbeat, Walcott has bags of talent, IIRC he arrived at Arsenal as a striker(?), but has always been deployed on the wing by Wenger. His positioning is often questioned as well as his ability to deliver a final ball and IMO he was let down in his development by Arsene Wenger & co [see Clichy].

Walcott was never given a regular run in, or even sent out on loan in order to further his development... IMO Wenger failed to get the best out of Walcott simply because he isn't coached/used properly.

brand blue heavies said:
Ha some people just cant see what RM is trying to do..and thats add pace to our team. Milner and Kolorov are not the answer to the system he wants and this is where players like Walcott and Sinclair come in.

Strange how Walcott is stalling on a new deal at Arse. I think someone has been whispering in his ear that he can earn X amount more elsewhere..could be us.

We/Mancini doesn't play winger's...........................

ANY1aBLUE said:
Both Walcott and Sinclair are a pair of worthless signings IMO. I dont rate either of them - and certainly not Walcott, who is a one trick pony who bottle's it on the big stage.

Mancini rates them so trumps your thoughts and says "eez important to buy player wiv some pace"<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 am --<br /><br />
ANY1aBLUE said:
brand blue heavies said:

We/Mancini doesn't play winger's...........................
And last year was criticised for having no plan b.

Plus both could play on the left or right of a front 3 anyway.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

I could see Walcott being useful in European away games but other than that I am not sure how he would fit into the ststem.

You are dead right - Just like last Summer, and every transfer window, THE priority should have been a world class CB - yet again we haven't done it and we'll pay the price in Europe....................besides which, Mancini doesnt play wingers - so why are we buying more of them?!

ANY1aBLUE said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

You are dead right - Just like last Summer, and every transfer window, THE priority should have been a world class CB - yet again we haven't done it and we'll pay the price in Europe....................besides which, Mancini doesnt play wingers - so why are we buying more of them?!
You won't listen will you?

IMO our reported interest in Walcott is for no other reason than to get Swansea to hurry up and deal on Sinclair.

We should sign Yohan Blake instead. Stronger than Walcott and I reckon he hates that rag **** Bolt deep down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.