Theo Walcott? ..

The cookie monster said:
markbmcfc said:
This forum amazes me sometimes.

All last year, people complaining about having pace in the team. (I didn't see anyone asking for someone with huge pace AND the technical ability of David Silva). We're interested in the fastest two English wide players, but that isn't good enough.

You realise, someone of Walcott's pace, with Silva's ability, would probably cost more than £30-40m?

He's more than good enough to be an outlet, counter attack, then give it someone else. A big improvement from last year.

It's not all about Marquee signings, it's about filling small gaps and tweaking.
I just think folk want us to sign players with Spanish & Argentinian surnames mate.

Absolutely and it's ridiculous.

If he was called Walcottinho and played for Athletico Madrid, people would be foaming at the gash regarding his electric pace.

I despair sometimes, I really do.

The cookie monster said:
markbmcfc said:

All last year, people complaining about having pace in the team. (I didn't see anyone asking for someone with huge pace AND the technical ability of David Silva). We're interested in the fastest two English wide players, but that isn't good enough.

You realise, someone of Walcott's pace, with Silva's ability, would probably cost more than £30-40m?

He's more than good enough to be an outlet, counter attack, then give it someone else. A big improvement from last year.

It's not all about Marquee signings, it's about filling small gaps and tweaking.
I just think folk want us to sign players with Spanish & Argentinian surnames mate.
naah we just think he's average and just sold a player thats twice as good. I remember when Savic was signing for us(my previous account) and I kept going on about how the guy had a trail at Arsenal and they didnt fancy him and that should tell you everyrhing.

I was mocked and was told what do arsenal know about defending, if our manager identified him, then he has something. Turns out Savic is sh!t. That was just me making calculated guess, but what gets on my nerve is the people who attack others for not rating a player.

i can see a rumor that says Heskey will come and some people will say he has played so many times for england, show us youtube video and talk about how solid of a squad player he is. Walcott is sh!t and thats that

Who could this player be & what position ?

Crosses, right: 122.

Seems like he's been out there a fair bit trying to cross the ball. I'm trying to think of a name for someone who does that..it's on the tip of my tongue..

Success rate: 13% . I'm trying to find a word to describe that...

Pass completion: .....70%, Joey Barton perhaps ?

Dribble success:...28.93%...Wes Brown perhaps ..? Can't be a forward.

Tackle attempts: 18. No it's not Wes Brown & can't be a defender because this person only attempts ONE TACKLE EVERY TWO GAMES.

Offsides: 23, hmm must be a forward.

So lets recap.

He can't cross,can't pass, can't dribble, doesn't tackle & get's caught offside quite a bit.

I know...It's Theo Walcott!!

Tony101 said:
The cookie monster said:
markbmcfc said:

naah we just think he's average and just sold a player thats twice as good. I remember when Savic was signing for us(my previous account) and I kept going on about how the guy had a trail at Arsenal and they didnt fancy him and that should tell you everyrhing.

I was mocked and was told what do arsenal know about defending, if our manager identified him, then he has something. Turns out Savic is sh!t. That was just me making calculated guess, but what gets on my nerve is the people who attack others for not rating a player.

i can see a rumor that says Heskey will come and some people will say he has played so many times for england, show us youtube video and talk about how solid of a squad player he is. Walcott is sh!t and thats that

There's probably a reason why you have had two accounts and having a go at Savic isn't it.

markbmcfc said:

That player you've described is Eden Hazard, and we've dropped a massive bollock by not signing him.

Would be happy with Walcott as a plan B to come on against tired defenders last 20 minutes. Much prefer him to Sinclair.

Matt.D said:
markbmcfc said:

That player you've described is Eden Hazard, and we've dropped a massive bollock by not signing him.

Would be happy with Walcott as a plan B to come on against tired defenders last 20 minutes. Much prefer him to Sinclair.

Eden Hazard does not have David Silva's ability (Vision, Creativity). Just fucking no.

Matt.D said:
markbmcfc said:

The only use for Walcott is around the penalty area, where he is decent.

At everything else, he is shite.

We already have 4 strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.