Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way we could play a Yaya/Thiago combination against decent midfields. Neither of them can break up play well and they'd waltz past us. It'd have to be Yaya/Fernandinho (Barry, Garcia) or Yaya/Thiago/Fernandinho (Barry, Garcia) in a 3.

Thiago can be deployed deeper in defence, he can actually play well in this positon. Although, a central midfielder either Barry/Garcia would have to go if the club plan of buying both Fernandinho and Thiago. And LoveCity is correct :-)

NONETHELESS!!!!!!!!!, NEVERTHELESS!!!!!!NOTWITHSATNDING!!!!!!!ETC ETC ETC

Thiago Alcantara will be a fantastic signing if it we can pull it off because his charts are uh ....of the charts? in terms of future prospects and potential and he is already an incredible talent.

But I don't see Barcelona letting that talent leave.

Blueband Brother said:

Don't have a choice if that contract clause actually exists
If someone pipes up 18m and he agrees to leave, Barca can piss and moan til neymar comes home.. wont mean a damn thing

I hope that clause is real

ACMilan said:
Blueband Brother said:

If someone pipes up 18m and he agrees to leave, Barca can piss and moan til neymar comes home.. wont mean a damn thing

I also hope that he decides to leave Barcelona and there is a clause that makes the transition easier but as I said, I don't see it happening.

You saw how fabregas whined and kicked like a little kid until arsenal allowed him to go home, I dont see another Catalonia-bred like thiago deciding to leave Barcelona any time soon. He probably fancies his chances of getting close to a starting berth now that there is the whiff of the dreaded but natural 'transition phase' in the air at Barcelona. At least a need for change after this season ( in europe) has panned out.

Blueband Brother said:
ACMilan said:
Blueband Brother said:

I also hope that he decides to leave Barcelona and there is a clause that makes the transition easier but as I said, I don't see it happening.

You saw how fabregas whined and kicked like a little kid until arsenal allowed him to go home, I dont see another Catalonia-bred like thiago deciding to leave Barcelona any time soon. He probably fancies his chances of getting close to a starting berth now that there is the whiff of the dreaded but natural 'transition phase' in the air at Barcelona. At least a need for change after this season ( in europe) has panned out.

It would be refreshing if they did, though. Makes you wonder how many deep they can pile talented Spaniards until the youth get sick and leave. Not to mention they are still buying foreign players like Song and Neymar.

ACMilan said:
Blueband Brother said:

18m seems a steal. Get it done City.

Blueband Brother said:
ACMilan said:
Blueband Brother said:

Not that similar to Cesc. Born in Italy. Joined Barca at 14 having spent a few years in Brazil.

Blue Haze said:
Blueband Brother said:
ACMilan said:

It would be refreshing if they did, though. Makes you wonder how many deep they can pile talented Spaniards until the youth get sick and leave. Not to mention they are still buying foreign players like Song and Neymar.

A catalonian revolution perhaps? or abolitionist movement.

It time to set those kids free!!

I think the only signing that can make me more elated than thiago is bale. That is how much I rate thiago and his prospects.<br /><br />-- Sat May 25, 2013 9:51 pm --<br /><br />
Joehannes said:
Blueband Brother said:
ACMilan said:

Not that similar to Cesc. Born in Italy. Joined Barca at 14 having spent a few years in Brazil.

Indoctrination does not have to occur at 3 years of age.

He is Catalonia true and true now and it will take a lot to convince him to peel away. But I hope you are right.

@IMadeThisUp: Alcantara: "My dream is to go to Milan and win CL's w Balotelli and El Shaarawy"

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.