Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
You can see the appeal for Thiago with having Spanish speaking players and now a Spanish speaking manager whom had a very good reputation in Spain.

I read somewhere that De Gea is going to have a word on behalf of the Scum during the U21 Euros, but surely if we have Isco coming City can ask him to do something similar, and no doubt Isco and Thiago will be speaking to each other about moving to Manchester as they could help each other out etc..

I do think though if we had Yaya, Fernandinho and Thiago that would see the end for Barry?

I personally think Garcia will be used as a utility player switching between defense and defensive midfield.

Or do we try and keep Barry, but offer him a more limited role and sell Garcia?
I'd like to think this will help when he is deciding where to go. So..fingers crossed he chooses us :P

stavros said:
imo sam.

id have fernandinho yaya thiago rodwell competing for the 3 midfields spots

nasri and silva could also play in there, as well as milner.

as rodwells fitness cannot be relied upon, id loveto have barry as a squad player/back up.

don't like garcia

I think we will play three in midfield next season as well mate.

For me Yaya, Fernandinho and Thiago should be our main three, Barry and Rodders should be the player who rotate with the main three to stop and prevent burn out/ lack of form.

In creativity - Silva, Nasri, Milner, Isco and Navas

Going through the Barca forums, they seem to rate Thiago a lot. More than Fabregas and all of them will be devastated if he left. That's pretty telling about how good this lad is!

Davs 19 said:
NipHolmes said:
Only way we will sign him is if Nasri is sold.

I don't think we'll sign him and I'd be amazed if Sami leaves this window as he's very much a Pellegrini type of player.

So is Thiago. It comes down to who will be more consitent, who is cheaper wage wise and if we get a fair price for Nasri. If PSG come for him I'd sell nasri and go for Thiago, Nasri is on £170k p/w! Thiago would be on half that.

Nasri is the better player and I think he will come right out his shell next season under Manuel. I hope he's played centrally, he's world class there, out wide he's average. His game simply doesn't translate.

NipHolmes said:
Davs 19 said:
NipHolmes said:
Only way we will sign him is if Nasri is sold.

I don't think we'll sign him and I'd be amazed if Sami leaves this window as he's very much a Pellegrini type of player.

So is Thiago. It comes down to who will be more consitent, who is cheaper wage wise and if we get a fair price for Nasri. If PSG come for him I'd sell nasri and go for Thiago, Nasri is on £170k p/w! Thiago would be on half that.

That's a fair shout.

nmc said:
abu13 said:
xzbit04 said:
I'm pretty confident if it comes down to a battle between us, Txiki and Pellegrini can sell our vision for him and our project to him better than Gollum and Phil Chuckle :)

i can see this being part of Fergusons new role, behind the scenes tapping players up, there is no way the rags are going to keep him at the club and not utilise him.

The old git was on the train from Manchester to London this morning. He looked like a doddery old man - he cut quite a sad character trying to pull his luggage together needless to say I neither helped him or acknowledged him during the journey.

He's come back this evening getting off at Wilmslow - so the missus has just told me - if she wasn't about to drop she'd have loved to have wound him up a bit the old p*ss can ;-)

Think your all getting carried away its going to either be isco or thiago not both and don't give me this different position lark to much Football Manager for you lot haha!

Is anyone else worried we've been linked to that thug Pepe? why?

lamby30676 said:
Think your all getting carried away its going to either be isco or thiago not both and don't give me this different position lark to much Football Manager for you lot haha!

Is anyone else worried we've been linked to that thug Pepe? why?
why not both ? im sure they are completely different players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.