Things people say that annoy you..

Swales lives said:
This client of mine keeps saying "We'll touch base tomorrow".
I could strangle the ****, but then I'd lose business and we really need to sing from the same hymn sheet, so we're fit for purpose. Aaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

Haha he has worked with Americans to long.

Something that has crept in within the last few years is the terms pre-book and pre-order. What is wrong with the words without the pre-fix. What exactly are they saying? book before you book and order before you order?
On the other hand bank adverts that ask you to visit them "In branch",
what is wrong with saying "in THE branch"?

Also, i work ina restaurant and the fact that people believe goujonsore call "coujons" ant sirloin steak is called "Stirloin steak" pisses me right off. Just read the fucking menu you fucking idiots.

atm, it is this strange new yuppy speak where every other word is either 'yahh, yahh' or 'sure, sure'. also anything that comes out of the mouth of these highly importantbusiness peopletype, who loudly conclude their million pound deals......................................on the bus.

do me a favour. tossers.

i fuckin hate the word epic!!!!!! and i mean despise it!!! people who say "epic fail" or "had an epic night" or "this is epic" winds me up more than this whole carlos tevez saga, and thats saying something! just shut the fuck up!!!
Rant over, i can finally sleep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.