Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Buys stuff be it milk, bread, washing up liquid or washing powder etc, uses three quarters of it then buys another, there's another quarter left you daft woman fucking use it

Giving me half the conversation she was having in her head expecting me to fill in the gaps and understand what she's talking about.

giphy.gif

Thought it was just mine....

Tells me about her fucking dreams.

Oh Jesus H. Christ. This is a regular.

Asks for a brew and then doesn't fucking drink it. Not even a sip.

A few things:

Talks to me when I'm in another room. 'I can't hear you', but then just repeats herself rather than wait for me to come back or come in the room and speak to me

'You don't listen' - I do. It's just that she says so fucking much that it's hard to keep up

Potters - busying/martyring herself at the most inappropriate times. Bathrooms don't need cleaning at 8pm, just does it to make a point

Not understanding the difference between nice to and need to.

Drives to close to the car infront

Talking on the mobile in the living room. It's mobile! Fuck off upstairs when I'm watching the telly

I think that's enough to be getting on with....

You've all saved me typing so much shite it's unreal!!

The starting a conversation we had days earlier in the middle of a different conversation drives me insane. Plus the talking from a different room then when I say I didn't hear you she says I need my ears sorting!! Crazy fucker.

As for a brew, she'll ask for one then 45 minutes later ask me to warm it in the microwave and then she'll still fucking leave it!!

They're from a different planet they really are.

another one i'm sure its been mentioned is shouting from another room and expecting me to hear with clarity, its a bit bonkers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.