Things your missus does that drive you to despair

My Mrs keeps telling me how it's getting colder at night, basically dropping hints about putting the heating on, but she doesn't just say it's getting colder, she does the shudder and adds a pphhheeewww it's getting cold, I'm still sat here in my shorts and tell her to put another layer on.
Tight arse...
Tighter than @Blue Mist

We moved house earlier this year and now have a loft. I keep finding random piles in different rooms "to go up to the loft". It's a loft not a bloody TARDIS! The one time she climbed the ladder up there she came down after 3 seconds saying it's too hot and dusty up there and it's scary to step on the boards. Yet has no issue sending me up. Easter decorations, Halloween dressing up costumes for the kids that fit a decade ago, a box of party invitations, handbags. Then asks for them back down again as she really needs something and has in the meantime created a new little pile to go up which includes the book I'm currently reading and half a dozen playstation games.

It's the way it's done. Struggling down the stairs with a heavy suitcase, refusing help, then dropping it at the back door next to the garage, a few steps away from its final resting place, and commenting generally to the ether that "it would be good if this suitcase found its way into the garage, today."

She's now started doing similar with stuff for the garage, piled up at the back door. In fact piled up in front of it, so I have to unstack it to open the door and actually get to the garage. Then acting the martyr because she's vacuumed up and asking why I'm sat drinking coffee when I've got the afternoon off for the football. Pah, roll on 3pm.

Turns the bedroom lights off by pulling the cord on the ceiling fans so when I go into the pitch black room the fucking light switch doesn't work. Meanwhile she leaves all the other lights on and says, "I'm going back in there later".
They're not fucking kick start lights luv. It's a simple switch.
i am telling her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.