Things your missus does that drive you to despair

My wife and daughter went shopping for 13 hrs in westfield on saturday.Came home asked whats for tea i had been to the chippy.
I phoned her about 10 times to ask if they were coming home,Guess what phone was on silent like it always is but if i dont answer mine there is a full blown stewards enquiry.

All of the above. Apart from the vacuum cleaners. She's outside now trying to inflate her tyre with my inflator. She hasn't a clue how to use it, but is too stubborn to ask because she's not talking to me. She'll throw it in a minute. Good job I'm just as stubborn and can ignore the death stares through the window.

My wife and daughter went shopping for 13 hrs in westfield on saturday.Came home asked whats for tea i had been to the chippy.
I phoned her about 10 times to ask if they were coming home,Guess what phone was on silent like it always is but if i dont answer mine there is a full blown stewards enquiry.
If I want to speak to her during work hours, about work, I phone one of the girls at work.
1) They answer the phone
2) I actually get an answer to the question without starting a riot
3) If and when she does ring me back ( because I'm driving or with clients ) and I don't answer I also get the Spanish inquisition
4) Oh...I had it on silent !!!
5) It was in my bag
6) " I WAS TALKING SALLY IF YOU DONT MIND "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.