This place makes me laugh......

SalfordCityBlue said:
Dare I suggest that the Hughes in/out debate is still raging on here, just in a different form? There is still bitterness from some that they ended up on the losing side of that argument, that much is clear. And it is damaging the club they claim to support.

I know we are too quick to sack managers at City, but less than two months in is a fucking joke even by our club's pisspoor standard.

Those who wanted Hughes out were damaging the club, just as those who now doubt Mancini are damaging the club - can't have it both ways.

I'm not saying I thought Hughes was a great manager, just that we never seem to learn. We need to stick by a manager.

City Raider said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Dare I suggest that the Hughes in/out debate is still raging on here, just in a different form? There is still bitterness from some that they ended up on the losing side of that argument, that much is clear. And it is damaging the club they claim to support.

I know we are too quick to sack managers at City, but less than two months in is a fucking joke even by our club's pisspoor standard.

Those who wanted Hughes out were damaging the club, just as those who now doubt Mancini are damaging the club - can't have it both ways.

I'm not saying I thought Hughes was a great manager, just that we never seem to learn. We need to stick by a manager.

unfortunately fans patience and common sense dont mix

SalfordCityBlue said:

I didn't want Hughes sacked and think it was a mistake. However he is the past and all that matters is the club and the team. Any manager has to be given time as money alone will not guarantee success. So in view of this Mancini has to be given time or are we going to be constantly sacking managers, starting again on the pitch and getting nowhere?

hilts said:
ElanJo said:
Indeed, it's more tedius than an ElanJo religion thread..

err... :P

now you are being silly

you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

The players and manager know we aren't playing well, its all about player confidence. A draw at Stoke and a win against Liverpool and suddenly the rest of the season could be masssive.

I rarely understand this place. Midweek and results went our way and you would think getting into the top 4 is now a stroll. Then one draw later and we are back to being awful and half the team isn't worthy. The over the top reaction to any result we have is cringeworthy.

Grimble said:
I rarely understand this place. Midweek and results went our way and you would think getting into the top 4 is now a stroll. Then one draw later and we are back to being awful and half the team isn't worthy. The over the top reaction to any result we have is cringeworthy.

Stands up and applauds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.