This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

ForzaMancini said:
Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Soft twat wouldn't even look at the table on the big screen
Redknapp jnr? Is he a Chelsea fan? Genuine question. Never knew that if he is.

Not sure but Lampard is there and I can imagine he has quite a few friends at Chelsea, almost certain they're the team he most wants to see win the title.
An forgot they are cousins. Makes sense.

supercrystal7 said:
GornikDaze said:
Armaan said:
Was Ramires's a straight red? So 3 game ban?

Looked like it and yet that t*at Maureen made out he'd been hard done by. He deserves a ban too! God I hate him!!!
The Ramires one was a clear straight red and he deserves his bad. Awful leg breaking challenge. They were unfortunate about the Willian decision especially, because Barker might have been given a red himself for his last man tackle on Ramires.

He wasn't the last man and he's bit called Barker. Other than you're right about the other ****

ForzaMancini said:
Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Soft twat wouldn't even look at the table on the big screen

Not sure but Lampard is there and I can imagine he has quite a few friends at Chelsea, almost certain they're the team he most wants to see win the title.

Thought he was a Liverpool fan.

Gabriel said:
ForzaMancini said:
Pigeonho said:

He probably just said that when he signed like they all do!

Gabriel said:
ForzaMancini said:
Pigeonho said:

He is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.