This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

Re: Arsenal Thread 2013/14

gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
Arsenal will surely buy in January and they get a lot of goals from midfield, but I'd be a bit worried if I were an Arsenal fan now. That's two home games in recent games where they've been less than impressive: Everton and Southampton.
]
Still got four points from two and have let in two goals in eight

we five points clear which a point more then after weekend. gained point on chelsea who had a easier game and we could pull further clear after next two games. So feeing rather confident really.
False confidence if you can't even bring yourself to admit a point at home was a setback.

gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
Arsenal will surely buy in January and they get a lot of goals from midfield, but I'd be a bit worried if I were an Arsenal fan now. That's two home games in recent games where they've been less than impressive: Everton and Southampton.
]

we five points clear which a point more then after weekend. gained point on chelsea who had a easier game and we could pull further clear after next two games. So feeing rather confident really.

Or you could lose the next two games.

Marvin said:
gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
]

False confidence if you can't even bring yourself to admit a point at home was a setback.

Nope its not as we further clear then we before the weekend . We faced everton side who top six team. they beaten united, chelsea and drawn with liverpool and spurs. lost to you lot but gave you a close game.

what will hurt their top four chances is they draw to many games deep down.

Re: This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

Dubai Blue said:
waspish said:
Problem for Everton is that top clubs in Europe will be after Martinez even Barcelona
The other problem is all their loan players. Glad they got that result today but I still think the loan system unfairly distorts things.

I agree I think Premier players to other premier teams shouldn't be aloud

gooner2 said:
paulchapo said:
If most of the top four keep having the same kind of results then every game becomes a bit of a ''Must win'' game.We could beat you next week,draw or lose our next away game and you win again and we are back to square one,five or six points behind.It will pan out like this all season unless one side goes on a ten game winning run or something.

next week game is huge though. difference between either a three or nine pont gap or six point

A win for us and your in deep trouble
win for you and big moment for you as your on back before we play chelsea
draw for us a good result and you need us to not win against chelsea

so biggest game of the season so far. Epic tictanic game awaits. can,t wait. 12.45 pm on saturday december 14th.

I agree it could be important for confidence etcetera and if we lose nine points will be a lot to make up.However......if YOU lose,the gap is down to three,you have just drawn at home in a game that before it happened most of you would have expected to win.The tabloids will also be questioning whether you can beat the big boys as well,after losing to the rags and us and with Chelsea coming up it could blow your season apart.

As for us,we will probably go and lose our next away game anyway if we beat you,it seems one step forward and one back for us so far this season,lol!

SiWatts90 said:
Your talking shite mate, teams have come from further than the 8 points we did in a run of 3-4 games, don't get cocky yet Gooner cos we will hunt you down ;)

Maybe but it tough to come that far back in any title race. you did in 2012 but not easy to do it and we win most matchest against teams outside top seven.

so next week is massive on for both of us.

waspish said:
Dubai Blue said:
waspish said:
Problem for Everton is that top clubs in Europe will be after Martinez even Barcelona
The other problem is all their loan players. Glad they got that result today but I still think the loan system unfairly distorts things.

I agree I think Premier players to other premier teams shouldn't be aloud
Okay; what if they were silent?

gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
gooner2 said:
]

Nope its not as we further clear then we before the weekend . We faced everton side who top six team. they beaten united, chelsea and drawn with liverpool and spurs. lost to you lot but gave you a close game.

what will hurt their top four chances is they draw to many games deep down.
Eh? Are they playing in a cave, or a pothole or something?

paulchapo said:
gooner2 said:
paulchapo said:
If most of the top four keep having the same kind of results then every game becomes a bit of a ''Must win'' game.We could beat you next week,draw or lose our next away game and you win again and we are back to square one,five or six points behind.It will pan out like this all season unless one side goes on a ten game winning run or something.

next week game is huge though. difference between either a three or nine pont gap or six point

A win for us and your in deep trouble
win for you and big moment for you as your on back before we play chelsea
draw for us a good result and you need us to not win against chelsea

so biggest game of the season so far. Epic tictanic game awaits. can,t wait. 12.45 pm on saturday december 14th.

I agree it could be important for confidence etcetera and if we lose nine points will be a lot to make up.However......if YOU lose,the gap is down to three,you have just drawn at home in a game that before it happened most of you would have expected to win.The tabloids will also be questioning whether you can beat the big boys as well,after losing to the rags and us and with Chelsea coming up it could blow your season apart.

As for us,we will probably go and lose our next away game anyway if we beat you,it seems one step forward and one back for us so far this season,lol!

That be disaster if you beat us and then do a united and drop points against a poor team. Whatever happens next week you need to start winning your away games such as fulham and swansea coming up.

Big christmas and new year peroid for big three.
we got you, chelsea and then ham andnewcastle away before cardiff at home.
you got us and liverpool and palace at home, with trips to swansea and fulham
chelsea got palace , us away, swansea and liverpol at home and then souton away
So where table is after news year day will tell us a lot

Massive two games for us. could decide whether we pull miles clear or our pulled right back in.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:29 pm --<br /><br />
ari said:
gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
]

PLEASE STOP commenting on EVERY other post on this thread with the same points OVER and OVER again.

IF IF IF / We'll be clear / We're contenders / EPIC BATTLE / MATE....

It doesn't even matter if you have a point or not, if you post it more than twice in total, it's annoying. Most people in this thread read more than just the last post and it is REALLY annoying to everyone else. Also it makes you look stupid or 8 years old, which I don't think you are.

RELAX.
Have a cup of tea.
Take it easy.
Read more than you post.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry bad habit of mine to repeat myself. My mistake again. I will take it easy and again sorry.

SiWatts90 said:
Your talking shite mate, teams have come from further than the 8 points we did in a run of 3-4 games, don't get cocky yet Gooner cos we will hunt you down ;)
Giddygooner2. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.