This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

moomba said:
gooner2 said:
MihaiCity said:
you should be happy if you will take 1 pct from us and chelsea

Well i won,t be but if we do we still be top but six points from next two and we virtually won the league really.

Don't be silly.

Just saying table could look like this if we beat you two and liverpool fail to win at spurs. Here different tables after the 23rd potentially

Arsenal 41
Chelsea 33
Man city 32

But of course it could different if we fail to win both games with two draws

Arsenal 37
Chelsea 34
City 33

If we beat chelsea and lose to city it be this

Arsenal 38
city 35
chelsea 33

If we get four from next two could look like this
arsenal 39
chelsea 33
city33

If beat city and draw with chelsea could be this
Arsenal 39
chelsea 34
city 33

so these two games be key in next two weeks.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:06 pm --<br /><br />
paulchapo said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
we couldn't have asked for more from this weekend.

A win would have been brilliant,gap now down to 4 points and with better composure from Aguero and Nasri we would have had it.

still good points for you and us. its your losses away cost you so far. massive game next week in the title race.

gooner2 said:
MihaiCity said:
gooner2 said:
I will take a point from that game. get four or six from next two and we in very very strong position to win the league.

you should be happy if you will take 1 pct from us and chelsea

Well i won,t be but if we do we still be top but six points from next two and we virtually won the league really.

Jesus, you really are a bell whaft.

Wow, this is getting to be the most fascinating PL season ever. So many games between contenders and no givens, even against the minnows. Our dropped points so far through errors and poor finishing notwithstanding, we have the quality to come out winners at the end. Just a matter of doing it.

If most of the top four keep having the same kind of results then every game becomes a bit of a ''Must win'' game.We could beat you next week,draw or lose our next away game and you win again and we are back to square one,five or six points behind.It will pan out like this all season unless one side goes on a ten game winning run or something.

Re: Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Marvin said:
Arsenal will surely buy in January and they get a lot of goals from midfield, but I'd be a bit worried if I were an Arsenal fan now. That's two home games in recent games where they've been less than impressive: Everton and Southampton.
]
Still got four points from two and have let in two goals in eight

we five points clear which a point more then after weekend. gained point on chelsea who had a easier game and we could pull further clear after next two games. So feeing rather confident really.

Re: This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

Just saying table could look like this

Long way to go to win the league from there. Good position sure, but a lot to do still.

paulchapo said:
If most of the top four keep having the same kind of results then every game becomes a bit of a ''Must win'' game.We could beat you next week,draw or lose our next away game and you win again and we are back to square one,five or six points behind.It will pan out like this all season unless one side goes on a ten game winning run or something.

next week game is huge though. difference between either a three or nine pont gap or six point

A win for us and your in deep trouble
win for you and big moment for you as your on back before we play chelsea
draw for us a good result and you need us to not win against chelsea

so biggest game of the season so far. Epic tictanic game awaits. can,t wait. 12.45 pm on saturday december 14th.

Re: Arsenal Thread 2013/14

gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
Arsenal will surely buy in January and they get a lot of goals from midfield, but I'd be a bit worried if I were an Arsenal fan now. That's two home games in recent games where they've been less than impressive: Everton and Southampton.
]
Still got four points from two and have let in two goals in eight

we five points clear which a point more then after weekend. gained point on chelsea who had a easier game and we could pull further clear after next two games. So feeing rather confident really.

PLEASE STOP commenting on EVERY other post on this thread with the same points OVER and OVER again.

IF IF IF / We'll be clear / We're contenders / EPIC BATTLE / MATE....

It doesn't even matter if you have a point or not, if you post it more than twice in total, it's annoying. Most people in this thread read more than just the last post and it is REALLY annoying to everyone else. Also it makes you look stupid or 8 years old, which I don't think you are.

RELAX.
Have a cup of tea.
Take it easy.
Read more than you post.

Thank you for your understanding.

Re: This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

Your talking shite mate, teams have come from further than the 8 points we did in a run of 3-4 games, don't get cocky yet Gooner cos we will hunt you down ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.