This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
You are saying I can't post what I want, despite knowing its bang on the money?

PARANIOA ISNT WORTH IT
It's right though. Not like I'm making it up. I once got a two week ban off Ducado for giving someone 'a verbal volley of abuse'. Lovecity doesn't get one though, and ducado then chooses to quote my post to him and say I'm winding people up. You'd think that by now he would realise I'm not on any kind of wind up where paranoid city fans are concerned.

You're just trying to troll though, its easy to wum people when they are pissed off after a result when you don't give much of a fuck about city yourself.

Our second penalty probably wasn't a penalty, although I can see why it was given. Their equaliser was never legitimate in a million years, Carroll clearly impeded the goalkeeper. You could also say that the first penalty we received should have resulted in a red. Swings and roundabouts, as has been said already.

Not a vintage performance by any means, that. When you play against a side like West Ham though, you take what you can.

wayne71 said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
PARANIOA ISNT WORTH IT
It's right though. Not like I'm making it up. I once got a two week ban off Ducado for giving someone 'a verbal volley of abuse'. Lovecity doesn't get one though, and ducado then chooses to quote my post to him and say I'm winding people up. You'd think that by now he would realise I'm not on any kind of wind up where paranoid city fans are concerned.

You're just trying to troll though, its easy to wum people when they are pissed off after a result when you don't give much of a fuck about city yourself.
You don't know me to say I don't give a shit about anything!

Agueroisablue said:
marco said:
big big game on sunday, i dont know who the ref is but im sure he'l be on top of the game 'he has to' its prob the title decider

Personally I think Webb would be best choice, but I fear it will be Mason or Marriner.

Webb is a horrendous referee. Dowd or Oliver would be the best choice for me.

Pigeonho said:
wayne71 said:
Pigeonho said:

I'm not calling you a rag or anything daft but it fairly obvious your not much of a blue either.

wayne71 said:
Pigeonho said:
wayne71 said:

I'm not calling you a rag or anything daft but it fairly obvious your not much of a blue either.
How is it obvious? Because I don't see everything through paranoid, blue blinkers?

Turner89 said:
Our second penalty probably wasn't a penalty, although I can see why it was given. Their equaliser was never legitimate in a million years, Carroll clearly impeded the goalkeeper. You could also say that the first penalty we received should have resulted in a red. Swings and roundabouts, as has been said already.

Not a vintage performance by any means, that. When you play against a side like West Ham though, you take what you can.

Why has no one picked up on the fact that Skrtel(i think) pushed carrol into the GK in the 1st place for the supposed foul for West Hams goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.