This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Fuck off Oliver you cheating ****

To be fair, he missed that one, but he has been the best ref this season on a whole.

sad that even our youngest and brightest can be got at.

We run ourselves ragged to get our results and they can be without half their fucking team and they still get the 3 points. they dont have to try, they just have it gifted

Premier League ‏ @premierleague
Howard Webb has been appointed referee for Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United on 2 April. #bpl #brfc #mufc

unlikelyfan19 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Fuck off Oliver you cheating ****

To be fair, he missed that one, but he has been the best ref this season on a whole.
Missed it? He was looking straight at it the fucking shithouse.

Surprise surprise, the elephant man thinks he got it right

Mr Partridge said:
To be fair this is not such a bad result. United were always gonna win this one, but I feared a battering that would overtake our goal difference, thankfully it didn't happen.

We need to fucking murder Sunderland now! It's about time we gave someone a battering. Get our confidence back, significantly increase the goal difference and get the Rags a touch more nervous against a Blackburn side with everything to play for next week.

I agree, out of all our remaining games the one we need to batter beyond recognition is Sunderland. O'Neil will try every cheat and wind up he can think of to beat us and we battle against it.

Comrade Buka said:
davymcfc said:
United are the most average side to ever win the league.

Now there's an interesting statement. What does that make us?
Not as efficient. This will be a record breaking season in terms of points. If this team played the united team that won the treble they would get absolutely shat on.

people saying stoke was denied a clear penalty, yes they were but also whitehead should of been sent off. Btw say if stoke and fulhams penaltys were both given as they should of been and they both scored even though we would of got beat we would be in a better position as we would of only lost one point where as the rags would of lost two points and its these decisions which could cost us the title.

P.S i dont believe there is an agenda I just believe the F.A allow Taggert to bully refs into being afraid to give decisions against his team.

Kun Aguero said:
jake28 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I still don't think there is an agenda, just shit refs.

How??..they get every fucking decision,there is without doubt an agenda to keep the scum top this season

Ben Arfa at the swamp?

If there was an agenda Evans would not hav been sent off.

Even as recent as the weekend when Barry's ankle breaker was a stonewall pen. Surely a nailed on opportunity to benefit United by giving that eh?

But lets not drag this agenda bollocks up again eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.