This weeks other champions league games

gooner2 said:
SiWatts90 said:
gooner2 said:
We will see but so far we looking very strong. magnificent season so far.

Why in every post you make do you try to prove to yourself how good Arsenal are? It's getting boring now!

Sorry mate i mean no harm by it but just happy way our season going so far.

i would imagine you are mate, in all honesty i had you struggling for the top 4 before ozil signed. hope its all bull about him being a party animal i know how these lies get about

Ric said:
davymcfc said:
borassic said:
has anyone heard about this Ajax fan that has fallen off the stand whilst celebrating? just seen a picture on FB, doesn't look good for him!
Looks in a bad way. Hope he's ok.

Paul Sarahs has just tweeted there are unconfirmed reports he has passed away. Awful news if true.

On the highlights show on ITV they said he was still being treated but in a serious condition. Fingers crossed for him. Nobody leaves for a football match and doesn't expect to return home in one piece.

baildon blue said:
SiWatts90 said:
gooner2 said:
We will see but so far we looking very strong. magnificent season so far.

Why in every post you make do you try to prove to yourself how good Arsenal are? It's getting boring now!
Lets hope gooner2 goes away . I hate cocky cockneys
He'll be gone by March, along with arsenal's chances of winning a trophy this season.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
baildon blue said:
SiWatts90 said:
Lets hope gooner2 goes away . I hate cocky cockneys
He'll be gone by March, along with arsenal's chances of winning a trophy this season.
Not really seen too many of them about on here since we beat them to 3rd in 2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.