Those of us who thought Arsenal couldn't be caught, when did you start to believe again?

I was never in doubt. I knew we d be in a strong place by Aprils end. Had they beaten us it was a different story.

They pretty much messed up some more against Liverpool,West Ham,Southampton and Brighton.

Was 8 behind .....now its 10* ahead......unbelievable jeff.

To be 100% honest, I'd given up hope in February & my focus since has been on the Champions League & to get that monkey off our backs.

I started to believe again after we beat Arsenal at the Etihad. It wasn't to do with Arsenal's collapse, it was that we'd finally got our shit together after Cancelo's departure, & for the first time this season we looked happy & settled & were playing like Manchester City.

Big man, it’s fucking luck. Plain and simple. I wish I could tell you about my routine that makes it all happen, for a price obviously, but it’s just fucking luck. I keep it short, long hair on a guy my age, is, well, not my thing. What I gain though through a resplendent thatch, is counter balanced by my awful personality. Swings and roundabouts. I also don’t believe in lucky heather. Although at school, there was a girl called Heather, who had incredible tits, she was certainly lucky. Not so sure about the plant though.
Got some heather that didn't pass manufacturing QC - branded it unlucky heather so to speak. I will send on to you, as long as you by return the magic beans. PS will they be in a tomato sauce

After we beat them at our place. I though there was no way we were going to stuff it up from there. For all the talk of 'typical City', 'typical City' nowadays is going on an extended winning run and grinding the competition into the dirt.

When Arsenal blew the 2 goal lead at Anfield. Saw a mental weakness and it started to crack with Xhaka in the 1st half. Was always confident we would finish the season strong but up till that Liverpool game I couldn’t see Arsenal dropping enough points.

Never doubted it, a patch of games that Arsenal were winning had an element of good fortune leading to a win or draw, there was no way that was going to keep going and also the other fact that there is no better team on the planet that has the ability to hunt others down in a title charge

The game at the Emirates. I had that game marked as a loss since early on in the season, given how they outplayed us in the previous season. To go and win there had not only made me believe we could go on to win the title, but also the Treble.

Got some heather that didn't pass manufacturing QC - branded it unlucky heather so to speak. I will send on to you, as long as you by return the magic beans. PS will they be in a tomato sauce

The beans come in an Ogre tight container. Do as you will with them, but if you think you are getting an opportunity to become a trillionaire for a bag of fucking weeds, maybe it’s your brain that needs sautéed in a tomato sauce. Just as well I like you, or I would send a tin of Aldi haricot beans. In salted water!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.