Those of us who thought Arsenal couldn't be caught, when did you start to believe again?

Never doubted it but probably never expect to have it wrapped up with 3 games to go either.

But I said when Arsenal had about 50 points halfway through the season that there's no chance they will sustain it, they're nowhere near good enough to bag well over 90 points.

Never doubted it, always expected Le Arse to drop points….however didn’t expect the total collapse we’ve seen in the last 8 games….would have liked the title to be closer in truth.

I am truly amazed how we have caught arsenal. Points in the bag & playing really good football, I didn’t see them dropping points. In fact I would bet my house on them winning however what pep has done this season is incredible & when he came out about the charges he rallied the entire blue half of Manchester. It all changed from this point.

We have a very special manager & team

As soon as the PL made the charges against us public and the response of Pep at the following games pre press conference.

It brought the whole club together and we have never looked back, and the way Cancelo was shown the door was also a huge factor.

I didn't think Arsenal would be caught; I was convinced they wouldn't be caught! Losing two goal leads were never part of the equation and, let's be honest, the Madrid-like hammering they got from us was never the first scenario that City fans thought of on that night!

The moment I thought the Arse had lost it was when I checked on the BBC website, thinking that the Tarquins had scabbed a 2-1 (Jesus, assist Zinchenko, Zinchenko, assist Jesus) and saw the word 'thrash' and that it was Brighton that was doing the 'thrashing'!

I still cannot believe we caught them actually. Back in January when everything looked so bleak, we were at one point seven or eight points behind them. And to think we might be ten points ahead of them after 38 games is just incredible, probably the biggest melt-down an English football club experienced in (not so) recent history.

I never ever thought we wouldnt win, or that it was over. I'v seen it all over the years and now know that not until March or even April when we start to develope a regular team lineup, thats when the business starts.

I am truly amazed how we have caught arsenal. Points in the bag & playing really good football, I didn’t see them dropping points. In fact I would bet my house on them winning however what pep has done this season is incredible & when he came out about the charges he rallied the entire blue half of Manchester. It all changed from this point.

We have a very special manager & team
Well the charges are being bought to our attention again, I suppose to ruffle us up. Hope it plays into our hands and we smash UTD and break the score line record. Desperate bastards still gobbing off.

As soon as they dropped points at Anfield.

This meant that once we beat them at the Etihad we'd be top.

Their players knew that too, and their belief nosedived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.