Those of us who thought Arsenal couldn't be caught, when did you start to believe again?

I believed after they had a miraculous comeback at home to Bournemouth. They’d done something similar away at Villa just before this one and I knew their luck would run out. You can’t keep scraping past poor teams - it shows your faults that it happens in the first place.
All we had to do was keep winning - it was never in doubt ;-)

I don't think I gave them a fully serious consideration of winning the league. That's not me being arrogant, up until a few weeks ago I thought they were just too far ahead to be caught. I know, contradictory that isn't it?
But I knew they were overdue their collapse that happens every year. By the time the west ham result came in I didnt think we could lose the title, I knew we'd beat them at home (we always do nowadays)
I can't believe they surrendered so badly though, so many points in front to City being champions with two games left. This City side is a monster, gets better year by year.

How lucky are you, luxurious hair - probably by now in a flamboyant beehive - and magic beans. You mention no bottlers, in the past I worked at the corporation pop bottling plant,but left years ago after the medical.

Think your offer is a good deal, I have bitcoin worth lots and lots (i have been told) or I have a couple of lucky heather sprigs, take your choice. I can't collect
My hair is luxurious, important to get that in. I keep that quiet as you know, but, in this age when middle aged men and their hair follow different paths, for so many, I feel as if god himself said, you know what, I’m letting that atheist **** keep his hair as a show of how lovely I am, or words to that effect, in fact he doesn’t need words, as he knows everything and sees everything, I think he just likes my hair.

As for bottlers working at the sharp end of a broken industry? I stand with them. They know that and I’m sure it helps them cope knowing my support won’t shatter. They get enough of that without me adding to it.

As for Bitcoins? I would advise caution. I am a Business Graduate Joint Honours, which included micro as well as macro economics and in particular, the Law of Diminishing Returns. I honestly would advise all who have made a bit, see what I did there, fucking seamless, to seriously consider transferring any gain to gold. If we look historically at the world economy, there have been many many instances of people waiting too long before realising the arse is about to fall out of their investment. I could be wrong, let’s face it, it’s bound to happen sometime. Do as you will with my advice, but don’t turn up at my door with your family looking for shelter when it all folds. Well, you can, I’m a gentleman, and wouldn’t be a **** but I will rib you mercilessly over what a stupid greedy **** you were and it will be weeks before I offer you a fine Malt.

A simple question, hopefully.

A few of us on here, myself included, really thought the title was done and dusted when Arsenal were 8 points clear with a game in hand. However, as always, only a foolish man would bet against a City resurgence in the second half of the season. We came back again, we won the league again, and that means those of us who doubted are left to wonder why we ever questioned the inevitable.

But if you were someone who doubted that City could do a three-peat, when did you first allow yourself to hope that we could do it?

Funnily enough for me, it wasn't a City game that did it. It was Arsenal's 3-2 win over Bournemouth. Obviously the wild celebrations on that day were understandable, and Arsenal getting three points must have made it seem like the end for many City fans, but it was the reaction after the game that got me wondering whether Arsenal had the nerve to hold on. It seemed like they thought the title race was almost over even though there were still 12 games left to play - almost 1/3 of the season.

The reaction to that game - it was as though there were only 2/3 games left for them to hold on.

We've won 6 league titles in the last decade or so - you'd think I'd already learnt everything about a title race there is to know. But watching Arsenal this season really has taught me so much I didn't know and really hammered home the point that title races are incredibly long. So much longer than anyone thinks, even when it looks for all the world that it's over. Arsenal really thought, with that win over Bournemouth, they'd passed their biggest test. Wrong.

Almost every Arsenal game from February onwards was stressful. In fact, go back to the Newcastle 0-0 game and look at Arteta. He's already cracking with months to go. In the final minutes of games they were either desperately holding on for a point after being ahead (Liverpool, West Ham) or desperately trying to come back after messing it up (United, Brentford, Villa, Bournemouth, Southampton, even Sporting in Europe). They somehow tired themselves out despite only having one competition to focus on just by making every game exhausting.

So what about you lot? What game made you think "Actually, City could do this" for the first time this season?
I’m the same, I posted just after that game that the cracks were showing in that win.

They were giddy as fuck at the end, which showed to me they had jizzed themselves far too quickly.

I knew our experience of keeping calm and going the distance would get us over the line and that their inexperience would hinder them too much. They showed that day that they were emotionally in to deep and the more pressure they felt the more they would buckle.

My hair is luxurious, important to get that in. I keep that quiet as you know, but, in this age when middle aged men and their hair follow different paths, for so many, I feel as if god himself said, you know what, I’m letting that atheist **** keep his hair as a show of how lovely I am, or words to that effect, in fact he doesn’t need words, as he knows everything and sees everything, I think he just likes my hair.

As for bottlers working at the sharp end of a broken industry? I stand with them. They know that and I’m sure it helps them cope knowing my support won’t shatter. They get enough of that without me adding to it.

As for Bitcoins? I would advise caution. I am a Business Graduate Joint Honours, which included micro as well as macro economics and in particular, the Law of Diminishing Returns. I honestly would advise all who have made a bit, see what I did there, fucking seamless, to seriously consider transferring any gain to gold. If we look historically at the world economy, there have been many many instances of people waiting too long before realising the arse is about to fall out of their investment. I could be wrong, let’s face it, it’s bound to happen sometime. Do as you will with my advice, but don’t turn up at my door with your family looking for shelter when it all folds. Well, you can, I’m a gentleman, and wouldn’t be a **** but I will rib you mercilessly over what a stupid greedy **** you were and it will be weeks before I offer you a fine Malt.
So what your saying is you are choosing one of the lucky heather sprigs, good choice. By the way at your age how do you keep your hair so splendent

Easy this one.

When they won 3-0 away at Fulham at the start of March and one of their players posted a photo of the full squad in the dressing room after the game, holding a daft clock with the fingers set to "11 and 2". Cryptically meaning "11 games to go."

The looks on their faces, like it was already done. After beating Fulham. With a third of the season still to play. That was the moment I knew we'd catch them.

I believed after they had a miraculous comeback at home to Bournemouth. They’d done something similar away at Villa just before this one and I knew their luck would run out. You can’t keep scraping past poor teams - it shows your faults that it happens in the first place.
All we had to do was keep winning - it was never in doubt ;-)
Lol I was the opposite I always thought they would run out of steam and we would catch them but then them playing utter crap and still getting maximum points that's what wins championship. Turns out their form dropped of a cliff. Lol

So what your saying is you are choosing one of the lucky heather sprigs, good choice. By the way at your age how do you keep your hair so splendent
Big man, it’s fucking luck. Plain and simple. I wish I could tell you about my routine that makes it all happen, for a price obviously, but it’s just fucking luck. I keep it short, long hair on a guy my age, is, well, not my thing. What I gain though through a resplendent thatch, is counter balanced by my awful personality. Swings and roundabouts. I also don’t believe in lucky heather. Although at school, there was a girl called Heather, who had incredible tits, she was certainly lucky. Not so sure about the plant though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.