Those of us who thought Arsenal couldn't be caught, when did you start to believe again?

I didn't think that Arsenal couldn't be caught at any point . But after the Utd and Spurs results I didn't think it likely that we would put together a run that would be likely to catch them unless they had a huge wobble. I did not anticipate as big a wobble as they had or as great a run as we had . But after the West Ham game I thought we had become favourites and after the Southampton game I was sure we were reasonably strong favourites.

From minute one. I knew we'd catch them.

All of the coaches and teachers I ever worked with said the same things:

- one game at a time
- never give in until the game/season is over
- forget what you did in the past because..
- ..the next game is the most important

Never, ever give in until it's done.

I thought we might catch them after they dropped points from winning positions v Liverpool and West Ham, and when they drew 3-3 with struggling Saints a few days before we hammered them at home. It was just a matter of time after that.

If you doubted Arsenal would go arse over tits please read on.

I have in my possession, five sets of Magic Beans for your very own really high beanstalk, that literally opens up a world in the clouds for Golden Goose abductions.

If you are interested in this once upon a time opportunity, pm me and we can discuss the cost as well as some basic H&S advice when both ascending and particularly when descending with a giant hot on your heels.

No time wasters or bottlers, as the giant isn’t fucking around. He really loves that goose.

No time wasters and defo no refunds.
How lucky are you, luxurious hair - probably by now in a flamboyant beehive - and magic beans. You mention no bottlers, in the past I worked at the corporation pop bottling plant,but left years ago after the medical.

Think your offer is a good deal, I have bitcoin worth lots and lots (i have been told) or I have a couple of lucky heather sprigs, take your choice. I can't collect

They were 'creaking' many weeks ago with last minute emotional draws & wins....they were scraping outcomes.

When the 'rot' set in they hadn't got enough reserves left to pull themselves out of the tail spin.

Winning the head to heads particularly the performance in the home game convinced me we'd win it.....we were peaking at the moment they were failing !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.