Those of us who thought Arsenal couldn't be caught, when did you start to believe again?

Never in doubt for me, I did think it’d be last game again but always thought we’d do it, I saw an Arsenal mate in Spain about 2 months ago, he had his gooner shirt on I didn’t have my City shirt on, he said you’ve not got you’re shirt on are you worried, I said no I’ll be wearing its all summer.

When they came to ours for the cup game and rather than playing their best 11 and proper going for it they shit their knickers.

Fanny mentality. It was clear they doubted themselves.

Around February time when Arteta started acting like Magnus Pyke on PEDs. Screaming at the ref, berating the 4th official, waving his arms about wanting cards, extra time added on etc…. Way too emotional and it can’t have helped the players. Zinchenko also having a weekly meltdown. Spectacular collapse and you could see it coming.

Never in doubt for me, I did think it’d be last game again but always thought we’d do it, I saw an Arsenal mate in Spain about 2 months ago, he had his gooner shirt on I didn’t have my City shirt on, he said you’ve not got you’re shirt on are you worried, I said no I’ll be wearing its all summer.
A few weeks ago, I thought tonight's game v Brighton would be absolutely pivotal, not the mostly dead rubber is has become (think Brighton need a point to secure Europa League next season)

Never really doubted that we'd be champs. We've clawed back an 8 (or more) deficit from United and Liverpool before and we could live with the pressure week in week out. Arsenal couldn't do this. They were a young side with inadequate reserves when injury struck. Also Jesus and Zinchenko were touted as world beaters on signing. They were good players for us but not nailed on starters.

When we beat Liverpool,looked at the remaining fixtures and thought we could win all the remaining games and Arsenal would lose at Liverpool, city and Newcastle. Turned out it was the lower end teams that did the business

I must admit at times we looked miles off from winning the title and it looked like the Champions League or bust, The Spurs away loss in Feb sort of spelt trouble, With Arsenal losing the day before to Everton it was our chance to stamp our mark, but we all know what happens with spurs away, I must admit it felt like we don't want to win the league and its Arsenal's title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.