Those of you who left early

45 years of gloryhunting said:
i cant understand why people leave early , if i pay nearly £40 for a seat , i want my monies worth , i stay to the end and always applaud our lads off the pitch. Even when we were dog shit in the 3rd tier , myself and my 2 sons stayed to the end , in the vain hope that the team appreciates our support. Maybe if we are a couple of goals clear i can understand a few leaving , but a mass exodus in a champs league game with the game poised at 1-1 , is just baffling , and must be dis-heartening for the team , rant over.

How strange !!
In watching the Blues for 47 years I have NEVER heard of one complaint from any of our Players ref fans leaving early.
Its a myth that they are dis-heartened,otherwise we`d have heard someone complain.

Can't those who leave early every single match just try and stay till the final whistle and see how if feels?

SWP's back said:
There is a light said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, unlucky.

Still, at least you shaved 5 mins off your journey time home.
You sound a right twat.

By the way, I left my seat and watched the goal from the top, jumped around with a nice blonde steward AND got home 5 minutes early.

Well, come on, SWP's back - tell us what yer did with those five precious minutes! I'm beside meself (there's two of me sitting at this laptop - me an' 'im). Spill the beans.

Early Leavers

hope it was worth getting home 5 minutes earlier, you fucked that right up eh? the roof nearly came off!!

Re: Early Leavers

mancini-reaction-o.gif

all i have to say

Day games I never leave early, night games I push it till as late as possible. I left about 30 seconds before the goal last night, still enjoyed a mad one running over the road. I agree with not being happy about people leaving 10 mins early, but before I came on Bluemoon I always had the impression that City fans stood together, but the abuse that some blues get from fellow blues is fucking abysmal imo, though admittedly I got really pissed off with some Cockerney Blues stood next to me in 117 who I've never seen before, glaring at everybody.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236580" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236580</a>

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236580" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236580</a>

Spot on pal but I can appreciate those who need to catch the last train but not that many, to be honest I didn't see the goal coming...buzzing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.