Those of you who left early

If I leave early which I do sometimes I don't care if I miss a goal. The only thing that matters to me is that we win. Whether I see it or not is irrelevant

Flixton blue said:
MadchesterCity said:
salfordblues said:
I don't deny that there are those who have valid excuses e.g last train, random emergency etc. But it is those who religiously leave early to get back to a Manchester suburb five minutes earlier, I can't understand.

Believe it or not the players are aware of the stadium and their surroundings. It is disheartening and potentially detrimental to the team's performance to see a half empty ground when we're pushing for a late winner.

exactly when will these morons learn

Believe it or not this happens at every ground in the country. Is every plaryer disheartened?

How pompous are you to decide what is a 'valid' reason. Unless there's a 'random emergency' do we all have to stand on the car park clapping the stewards off?

Listen mate I personally couldn't give a fuck if you or anyone else leaves the ground.

But try to think of this from a player's perspective. If you were flat and you needed a lift from the crowd to grab a late winner, would you want to look round and see a half empty stadium or would you like to see a full house willing you on?

Seriously who leaves early

Suppose everyone's different but the main reason is obviously to avoid traffic but I would choose seeing that goal over a seasons worth of missing ten minutes traffic every game , Kun= class

notice how it was the north, east and west stands that cleared the most - cos when we scored everybody was still in my end (south stand).

so nearly everybody that feels they need to go early dont sit in the south stand - very interesting.

i agree its a disgrace to have the stadium half emptied when we had scored.

i also understand that their is people with very good excuses but surley not 15,000 to 20,000 because thats the amount it looked like to me at the time off the goal.

Re: Re: Those of you who left early

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If I leave early which I do sometimes I don't care if I miss a goal. The only thing that matters to me is that we win. Whether I see it or not is irrelevant
Well if you take that to its logical conclusion then surely it's better to stay at home and listen on the radio then.

Its called freedom of choice you pay your money and leave when you want,staying to the end doesnt make you more loyal or a better supporter .people often arrive late , who cares

kippax boy said:
Its called freedom of choice you pay your money and leave when you want,staying to the end doesnt make you more loyal or a better supporter .people often arrive late , who cares

I beg to differ. Unless you have good reason to, it's disrespectful to the players and team. If I was a player and I saw people leaving for the exits with ten/fifteen minutes left I would care. It wouldn't make me want to give that little bit extra for the cause.

I haven’t read all this thread as quite honestly I can’t be bothered!
My pet hate is people leaving at 85minutes!
Is it really that important not to stay until the end of the game? To clap your team off? To support them until the final whistle?
I would never dream of leaving until the end!!!!!

Can somebody who goes early explain the logic to me???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.