Those of you who left early

Blue Tooth said:
At the end of the day individuals will make their own choices based on priorities.
My priority is to watch the match from start to finish.

I 'wish' it was a shared priority with the whole ground but it's not.

For some people getting home early is MORE IMPORTANT than watching the game and whilst I find that bizarre personally, it's a free world.

my thoughts exactly.

I'll hold my hands up I left early last night first time I've done it but i was meant to start work at 9 and my boss said if i was in for 10 it'd be ok so I didnt want to get caught in traffic and be late.
What made me laugh was when i was walking towards asda and the crowd cheered the goal a bloke ask me what has just happened? What do you think mate the crowd are going mental there hardly going wild for the draw are they??

From how I read it, the OP wasn't telling the people who leave early that they are shit fans. He was merely laughing at you for missing a moment which you can't buy, for missing the post match indescribable buzz as you're walking down the spirals, the sore throats the next morning from shouting for 5 minutes after the final whistle. When talking about last night, you won't be able to say you saw Aguero's last minute winner which basically kept us in it. For that I feel sorry for you. I'm not sure the rest of the people left in the ground do, but hey-ho.

Re: Re: Re: Those of you who left early

Prestwich_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Well if you take that to its logical conclusion then surely it's better to stay at home and listen on the radio then.
You're just saying that as your mobility scooter lets you stream past people upon exit and still get home fast.
Says the man who told me he was too knackered to walk to Blackburn station!
touche! (we walked most of the way but didn't want to have to stand on a train!)

salfordblues said:
Flixton blue said:
MadchesterCity said:
exactly when will these morons learn

Believe it or not this happens at every ground in the country. Is every plaryer disheartened?

How pompous are you to decide what is a 'valid' reason. Unless there's a 'random emergency' do we all have to stand on the car park clapping the stewards off?

Listen mate I personally couldn't give a fuck if you or anyone else leaves the ground.

But try to think of this from a player's perspective. If you were flat and you needed a lift from the crowd to grab a late winner, would you want to look round and see a half empty stadium or would you like to see a full house willing you on?

I refer you to my first sentence.

Is leaving early worse than leaving 5 minutes before half time for a pint, getting in late, coming back from half time 5 minutes late, going for a piss every 10 minutes?

At Blackburn away, I went for a piss about 5 minutes into the second half during a break for an injury. There were at least 300 fans still drinking in the concourse. I have no doubt most of them will have missed Johnsons goal.

Re: Re: Those of you who left early

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
You're just saying that as your mobility scooter lets you stream past people upon exit and still get home fast.

Not certain if that remark was made at me,as it certainly had no bearing on the above posts ??
No. I'm just taking the piss out of PB for being old in a lighthearted manner as he is against early leavers.

I had no idea you had one.[/quote]

What a disability or to act in a light hearted manner ? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.