Those of you who left early

stonerblue said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
stonerblue said:
Just been thinking about this.

If 20,000 leave early then surely they create a crowd, which is what they seem to be trying to avoid in the first place.
If you stay 'til the end then you'll be in roughly the same sized crowd when you leave.
If you wanna get away without hassle due to reasons other than getting home a bit quicker then why not stay and clap the last player off the pitch, sit down for a couple of minutes then leave when the place is almost empty.

you're missing the point ......... the "leavers" aren't arsed about the game so they may as well leave at half time and miss all the crowds.

Or just not bother at all.

Do people leave the cinema 5 minutes before the end of the film?
Actually yes!...dead poets society,half hour before the end...shocker of a film.

I also left before the end last night,didn't bother me that I'd missed the goal,just glad we won really.

I'll also be at Old Trafford on Sunday which,rather ironically,half of the people moaning about early leavers won't be.

Anyway,I'm just leaving work now,10 minutes early but don't tell my boss....toodle pip ;-)

stonerblue said:
stonerblue said:
Just been thinking about this.

If 20,000 leave early then surely they create a crowd, which is what they seem to be trying to avoid in the first place.
If you stay 'til the end then you'll be in roughly the same sized crowd when you leave.
If you wanna get away without hassle due to reasons other than getting home a bit quicker then why not stay and clap the last player off the pitch, sit down for a couple of minutes then leave when the place is almost empty.

you're missing the point ......... the "leavers" aren't arsed about the game so they may as well leave at half time and miss all the crowds.

The leavers arent arsed about the game?.......Not True. Of course they are just like every blue who watches it on TV or listens to the radio are arsed about the game.

On the other point If you leave the Cinema with 5 minutes to go then you may never find out what happened. You might not know anybody else who has been who could tell you.

If you leave a match with 5 minutes to go then you will quickly 1. Find out what has happened as either someone will tell you, the radio will tell you when you get to your car or your phone will tell you when you check the internet. Even if you then think "Oh Shit I missed it", you will very quickly be able to see what happened on MCFC highlights/Sjy Sports News/Match of day....Media saves the day with football.

Football is not the be all and end all to every person who goes. If it suits to leave early then it suits to leave early.

I won't be at OT on Sunday, but I'm going to turn the TV off 5mins before the end, just to see what it's like.

There is a light said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, unlucky.

Still, at least you shaved 5 mins off your journey time home.

I have to agree.

Ha fuckin' ha!!

But that's their choice.

blue monkey said:
stonerblue said:

Actually yes!...dead poets society,half hour before the end...shocker of a film.

I also left before the end last night,didn't bother me that I'd missed the goal,just glad we won really.

I'll also be at Old Trafford on Sunday which,rather ironically,half of the people moaning about early leavers won't be.

Anyway,I'm just leaving work now,10 minutes early but don't tell my boss....toodle pip ;-)

You usually finish at 3.05?

Stupid time to finish if you ask me!!

quiet_riot said:
I won't be at OT on Sunday, but I'm going to turn the TV off 5mins before the end, just to see what it's like.

Don't forget that with the size of the crowd on Sunday you may need to switch off earlier than that. Otherwise you may get stuck in traffic going into the kitchen for another beer.

Left my 'seat' in 117 when all the arsing about with the throw-in was going on (had some work to do on the way home), walked round to the Family Stand and watched the goal from the top of the concourse.

Got a closer view and away much quicker but would rather have stayed in my usual spot. Normally stay until the end in 117 but a couple of times a season I need to make a quick exit but never leave the ground early with parking over Riverside leaving from the Family Stand is loads quicker.

There is a light said:

Sorry but you really are a prick.
Maybe have a pop at the non attendees for last nights game, or the non singing singing section. Then again if you are lucky and she is blind drunk, you might just pop your cherry one day. Now fuck off.

totallywired said:
There is a light said:

Sorry but you really are a prick.
Maybe have a pop at the non attendees for last nights game, or the non singing singing section. Then again if you are lucky and she is blind drunk, you might just pop your cherry one day. Now fuck off.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Post of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.