Those of you who left early

For all the ones who like getting away quick. A perfect gift for you.

too_late_to_leave_early_tshirt-p235168364029775748uh7s_400.jpg

blue monkey said:
stonerblue said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
you're missing the point ......... the "leavers" aren't arsed about the game so they may as well leave at half time and miss all the crowds.

Or just not bother at all.

Do people leave the cinema 5 minutes before the end of the film?
Actually yes!...dead poets society,half hour before the end...shocker of a film.

I also left before the end last night,didn't bother me that I'd missed the goal,just glad we won really.

I'll also be at Old Trafford on Sunday which,rather ironically,half of the people moaning about early leavers won't be.

Anyway,I'm just leaving work now,10 minutes early but don't tell my boss....toodle pip ;-)

Anyone paying to watch Dead Poets Society should be locked up without chance of early release.

The Lad has a point, HA to everyone who left early. I stayed and still managed to get home normal time and that was taking public transport!!

Im going sunday, no one will leave early... because we get kept behind. ;-)

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
bluerthanblue said:
The reason people leave the game early is pure and simple , its called a habit , there dads ,uncles , granddads etc prob all did it its the way they were brought up. They think it's what you are supposed to do. IMHO

I learned not to do it at a very early age.
In the 50's My Dad left a midweek afternoon FA Cup Tie against Newcastle at Maine Road when City were winning 3-0 with about 20 mins to go. He was a newsagent and had to leave early to get the bus back home to help sort the evening deliveries. Famously, City lost 4-5 AET. He didn't know until he arrived back and my Mum told him. All the way home he has assumed that City were through. Needless to say, he wouldn't believe her until he heard it on the radio.

Hence why I've always stayed right until the end. Even the Gillingham Play-off.
Anything can happen with City.

same here. when i was a kid my dad often left early 'to beat the traffic' which sometimes resulted in missing late drama including a late city winner at the swamp & even the clinching 3rd goal (penalty) there in the 3-1 win in 1968. that's why i never ever leave early & wouldn't let my lad leave before the end of the gillingham play off for which he remains eternally grateful.

I don't get what the big rush is to get home anyway. would rather be watching city than sat in front of the telly, watching some crap that the wife has put on.

jonmcity said:
I don't get what the big rush is to get home anyway. would rather be watching city than sat in front of the telly, watching some crap that the wife has put on.

It isn't about that for everybody. Like I've said already for night games I push it as much as I can, but I've gotta get home because the following morning I'm up at 6 to get to college. I kinda fancy getting to Uni next year, and fucking about with college won't help me. If I had my way, I'd stay till the end and the buses would be fine but as it stands that isn't the case, so I'm having to leave around the 90 minute mark and not at the end of stoppage time.

Seosa said:
jonmcity said:

It isn't about that for everybody. Like I've said already for night games I push it as much as I can, but I've gotta get home because the following morning I'm up at 6 to get to college. I kinda fancy getting to Uni next year, and fucking about with college won't help me. If I had my way, I'd stay till the end and the buses would be fine but as it stands that isn't the case, so I'm having to leave around the 90 minute mark and not at the end of stoppage time.

I got home at half 11 and was up for 05:30 for work. i left ethiad after the final whistle and a good sing song, i live in springhead so not like the buses run every so oftern for me either lad!

Don't need to explain yourself. it's your choice. You pay your money, you decide.

If you miss a goal you miss a goal. It's not the end of the world.

i'd hate to see the ground god forbid we went into extra time against someone.

fuck me by the 120th min there will be about 30 of us.

ban-mcfc said:
i'd hate to see the ground god forbid we went into extra time against someone.

fuck me by the 120th min there will be about 30 of us.

Tell you what im not staying for extra time on wednesday night ! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.