Those of you who left early

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Don't need to explain yourself. it's your choice. You pay your money, you decide.

If you miss a goal you miss a goal. It's not the end of the world.

In fairness, I still celebrated. If anyone saw an 18-year old in a big jacket running across the road like a nutter to the buses, balling with arms in the air, it was me, ;P

MrLeeC said:
The Lad has a point, HA to everyone who left early. I stayed and still managed to get home normal time and that was taking public transport!!

Im going sunday, no one will leave early... because we get kept behind. ;-)

We dont get kept behind at the swamp mate..

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
For all the ones who like getting away quick. A perfect gift for you.

too_late_to_leave_early_tshirt-p235168364029775748uh7s_400.jpg

I found you one

big-brother-watching-t-shirts_design.png

Small time fans with shit excuses as per usual, biggest game of the year so far and you all left when we needed you most. Glad you missed the goal it was a special moment.

Scottyboi said:
Small time fans with shit excuses as per usual, biggest game of the year so far and you all left when we needed you most. Glad you missed the goal it was a special moment.

Shame on you mate. Every single one of those 10,000 people who lost faith in the team and decided to go home had hitch hiked a 400 mile round trip after kicking off their calipers, leaving their kids home alone and selling the family silver to get there and back. And don't even mention the Piccadilly bus service they have to climb on top of.

I stayed by the way but only because I don't like my house. It's haunted.

Scottyboi said:

Don't be such a ****.

Dodge said:
MrLeeC said:
The Lad has a point, HA to everyone who left early. I stayed and still managed to get home normal time and that was taking public transport!!

Im going sunday, no one will leave early... because we get kept behind. ;-)

We dont get kept behind at the swamp mate..

yes we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.