Those of you who left early

I've not read the whole tread so I don't know if this has been mentioned but I can't help but think that it has a negative affect on our players and a positive affect on there's. It' nots exactly a confidence boost to see your fans effectively give up on you scoring.

Davs 19 said:
Dodge said:
MrLeeC said:
The Lad has a point, HA to everyone who left early. I stayed and still managed to get home normal time and that was taking public transport!!

Im going sunday, no one will leave early... because we get kept behind. ;-)

We dont get kept behind at the swamp mate..

Unless it changes this season, we do

Changes most seasons though doesn't it? 50/50 on lock ins or not.

idea.gif

How about starting the game five minutes earlier so those that leave five minutes early can stay till the end.......

why are so many people so fixated on others leaving early? i dont get it! if someone wants to leave early it doesnt efect you in anyway so why do you care? we looked like we could have played for a fortnight and not scored so if people want to leave and miss the goal as a result then so be it, it happens at grounds up and down the country every week

Hands up. I left early. For the first time. Only because they lights were out on Hyde Road near the cinema, and I didn't fancy being stuck there for ages after the match.

Anyway, left 5 minutes early, eventually got to the lights and they had been repaired. Arrrgh!

Still. What a nice surprise when I got home and got the laptop out and found out Sergio had scored a last gasp winner. :-)

ctid-1990 said:
why are so many people so fixated on others leaving early? i dont get it! if someone wants to leave early it doesnt efect you in anyway so why do you care? we looked like we could have played for a fortnight and not scored so if people want to leave and miss the goal as a result then so be it, it happens at grounds up and down the country every week

Behave !!
Thats a far too sensible post and the "fixation lobby group" wouldn`t understand it. ;)

jrb said:
Hands up. I left early. For the first time. Only because they lights were out on Hyde Road near the cinema, and I didn't fancy being stuck there for ages after the match.

Anyway, left 5 minutes early, eventually got to the lights and they had been repaired. Arrrgh!

Still. What a nice surprise when I got home and got the laptop out and found out Sergio had scored a last gasp winner. :-)

that would destroy me. being there is being part of it, part of the joy of dancing and feeling the same intesity as mancini felt.

brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.