Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

sjk2008 said:
RyantheBlue said:
Why weren't they given that blatant penalty last night?
Why did the ref not give a goal kick like it should've been?

Tbf the ref was equally shite for both sides. Wigan's disallowed goal should have been allowed and Evans should have got a 2nd yellow.

However, all Dowd's performance last night does IMO is back up my point that refereeing is just plain shit this season rather than biased.

remember the oldham v man utd semi final replay at maine road 1990? i do i was there

as an oldham fan ..if your old enough you should remember<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
bluemanc7 said:
Put your faith in hard facts. The BBC predictor says the league is City's this year!
Yes but predicting Villa to win 7-0 at the Swamp on Sunday is maybe not too realistic.

never mind that what does mark lawrenson predict?

scowy68 said:
Nah the agenda theory is bollocks,although i have said it myself this season,usually when the rags have benefited from yet another dubious decision.The standard of referee's this season has been piss poor all round,the rags have benefited lately at the swamp because some of the little shit houses in charge of their games have bottled it,but that's always been the case there.We need more people like that scary fucker from Italy that used to referee,he took no shit from anyone and very rarely got it wrong.

fair play to Al Fayed for speaking his mind about these wankers though,something has to change,if employees of any other company/organisation fucked up as regular as these incompetent fools do,then their would definitely be an inquiry into them.

Look at the way Wigan were cheated out of a result at Chelsea last week.
One point could make the difference in them being relegated and costing £25m of Premier League money
Referees and their assistants are not just officiating a game, but are making multi million pound decisions that also relate to players careers

I must say I was surpised and glad at Al Fayed's outburst, however it is a shame it was Al Fayed as he is widely viewed as a crackpot. A very successful crackpot, but a crackpot nonetheless.

Would be nice if more chairman backed him on this. Though I'm sure the silence would be deafening from the swamp!

cyprustavern said:
sjk2008 said:
RyantheBlue said:
Why weren't they given that blatant penalty last night?
Why did the ref not give a goal kick like it should've been?

Tbf the ref was equally shite for both sides. Wigan's disallowed goal should have been allowed and Evans should have got a 2nd yellow.

However, all Dowd's performance last night does IMO is back up my point that refereeing is just plain shit this season rather than biased.

remember the oldham v man utd semi final replay at maine road 1990? i do i was there

as an oldham fan ..if your old enough you should remember

To be honest, that's a little too early for me as I was only born in Dec '85. So I wouldn't even have been 5.

I remember the one in '94 though with Mark Hughes getting that ridiculous volley to make it 1-1 in Fergie time of Extra Time. We got smashed in the replay.

sjk2008 said:
cyprustavern said:
sjk2008 said:

To be honest, that's a little too early for me as I was only born in Dec '85. So I wouldn't even have been 5.

I remember the one in '94 though with Mark Hughes getting that ridiculous volley to make it 1-1 in Fergie time of Extra Time. We got smashed in the replay.

ok if you was 5 i will let you off for not going :-)

cyprustavern said:
sjk2008 said:
cyprustavern said:

Thanks for letting me off Detective Inspector Tavern.

:-)

sjk2008 said:
cyprustavern said:
sjk2008 said:

Thanks for letting me off Detective Inspector Tavern.

:-)

your welcome..carry on being nice and i can see a promotion in it for you :) maybe make a city fan out of you yet

just to fan the flames somewhat.......its well known throughout manchester that anthony taylor is a self confessed rag....and still is, it just amazes me how he is allowed to officiate their games...........STINKS.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.