Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

dwren said:
just to fan the flames somewhat.......its well known throughout manchester that anthony taylor is a self confessed rag....and still is, it just amazes me how he is allowed to officiate their games...........STINKS.........

I keep hearing comments about how referee's are apparent rags.

If I'm not mistaken, Taylor has officated one United game and one City game this season.

Wolves 0-5 Man Utd
Man City 4-1 Aston Villa

Another dive by a player who the whole league knows is a diver, early penalty, early lead, comfortable game for the title rivals. I could've predicted this shit before kick off.

redmizzle said:
Another dive by a player who the whole league knows is a diver, early penalty, early lead, comfortable game for the title rivals. I could've predicted this shit before kick off.

Go read the United Villa thread, nearly everyone did.

As another posted said, more scripted than WWE.
Im sure refs have thier whistles in thier mouths ready every time a ball goes in the oppositions area.

The odd 1 you can understand but thats 3 Home games in a row.

Fulham- Should have dropped 2 points with last minute penalty
QPR- 0-0 and given that penalty and sending off. All fight goes out of QPR
Villa- 0-0 and given a helping hand start again.

Seems to have got worse since they were 3-0 down at Chelsea and Webb gave them 2 cheating penalties to get back in it.

Sky headline "Utd thrash Villa 4-0 to go 5 points clear". No mention of another Young Dive. "They took the lead early on when Young went down after a challenge"

In fairness the Rags need at least a goal start and no decisions against them unless the result is in the bag, at home at least.

Chester17 said:
Concentrate on playing the attacking game and city will be fine.

That would only be totally true if City is expected to win every single game not when your rivals are getting just too many of these decisions.

rushts said:
As stated many times on here, we will have a key player sent off against Wolves.
It has already been decided.
A city fan has just phoned talksport trying to get this media bias thread across and was cut short as they had to go to the semi final because there was a throw in !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.