Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

City Raider said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
9 mins 41 secs of fergie time there tonight too

When was the last game you saw with 10 mins added time?

i've heard that! any injuries? sending offs? doesnt appear so
Is that including the first half? Was dead on 5 mins at the end

City Raider said:
Pingu the Penguin said:

Really?? If true, what a fckin joke

From the BBC:

"2146:

The digital clock at the DW Stadium shows that there were a sum total of nine minutes 41 seconds of injury time. Despite all that, United could not mount one of those trademark irresistible sieges of the Wigan goal. Plenty of possession, but no killer punch from the visitors."

I suppose it could be both halfs added up

Dubai Blue said:
City Raider said:
Pingu the Penguin said:

Is that including the first half? Was dead on 5 mins at the end

5mins 8 secs i think, I switched over after the City game :)

For those who do twitter, have a look at the bio of Howard Nurse who is the bbc sport website editor - says it all really

For those who aren't he is a self confessed scarborough athletic and man uni#ed fan - no agenda??

Pingu the Penguin said:
From the BBC:

"2146:

The digital clock at the DW Stadium shows that there were a sum total of nine minutes 41 seconds of injury time. Despite all that, United could not mount one of those trademark irresistible sieges of the Wigan goal. Plenty of possession, but no killer punch from the visitors."

I suppose it could be both halfs added up
Apparently, the clock showed 9:41. They should invest in a 24 hour model to avoid the confusion.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Not sure if this stat has been posted on this thread;

The rags have only lost one of the last 47 games that either Foy, Walton or Mason have been refereeing them.

Is that such a really bad stat though (obviously I haven't looked at it in as much depth as you)?

What I mean is, they only tend to lose about 4 games a season (38/4) and there's about 10 different referees in a season that officiate United games.

What's the record for the likes of Webb, Clattenberg & Dowd over the same number of games out of interest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.