Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

mammutly said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
9 mins 41 secs of fergie time there tonight too

When was the last game you saw with 10 mins added time?

It is plainly wrong. Almost 10 minutes of added time is one thing and one thing only : cheating

really wow / that is fuckin obscene if true.

Pingu the Penguin said:
From the BBC:

"2146:

The digital clock at the DW Stadium shows that there were a sum total of nine minutes 41 seconds of injury time. Despite all that, United could not mount one of those trademark irresistible sieges of the Wigan goal. Plenty of possession, but no killer punch from the visitors."

I suppose it could be both halfs added up

That was the time. The BBC read the scoreboard wrong. The game finished bang on 95 minutes.

cyprustavern said:
mammutly said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
9 mins 41 secs of fergie time there tonight too

When was the last game you saw with 10 mins added time?

It is plainly wrong. Almost 10 minutes of added time is one thing and one thing only : cheating

really wow / that is fuckin obscene if true.
It isn't, they had 5 minutes.

RyantheBlue said:
Why weren't they given that blatant penalty last night?
Why did the ref not give a goal kick like it should've been?

Tbf the ref was equally shite for both sides. Wigan's disallowed goal should have been allowed and Evans should have got a 2nd yellow.

However, all Dowd's performance last night does IMO is back up my point that refereeing is just plain shit this season rather than biased.

sjk2008 said:
RyantheBlue said:

Tbf the ref was equally shite for both sides. Wigan's disallowed goal should have been allowed and Evans should have got a 2nd yellow.

However, all Dowd's performance last night does IMO is back up my point that refereeing is just plain shit this season rather than biased.

Yeah, I have no qualms with it being poor reffing, but in a CORRUPT system, United would not have lost that game last night.

I wouldn't worry about secret agendas. I've done the BBC Premiership Predictor and City win the league on goal difference. Try it.

I think all this 'Sky/Secret Dark Forces want United to win the league', stuff is just a distraction. Whoever wins the league this season will deserve it. End of.

Where are the conspiracy theorists for the seasons when United have *not* won the league? Why does no one ever answer this question?

To be fair, when Chelsea won the league two seasons ago they were very lucky home and away with decisions against United. If just one of three contentious decisions in the two games had gone United's way they'd be going for their 6th title in a row. Hard to imagine.

Put your faith in hard facts. The BBC predictor says the league is City's this year!

RyantheBlue said:
sjk2008 said:
RyantheBlue said:

Yeah, I have no qualms with it being poor reffing, but in a CORRUPT system, United would not have lost that game last night.

That's the point many make on here. But, the conspiracy theorists then say that the reason decisions were given against United (as well as Mario not getting a bigger ban) is because now the title is (apparently) wrapped up, the FA are simply trying to make a point by saying "Hey, look, we aint corrupt, look at these decisions against Utd".

Nah the agenda theory is bollocks,although i have said it myself this season,usually when the rags have benefited from yet another dubious decision.The standard of referee's this season has been piss poor all round,the rags have benefited lately at the swamp because some of the little shit houses in charge of their games have bottled it,but that's always been the case there.We need more people like that scary fucker from Italy that used to referee,he took no shit from anyone and very rarely got it wrong.

fair play to Al Fayed for speaking his mind about these wankers though,something has to change,if employees of any other company/organisation fucked up as regular as these incompetent fools do,then their would definitely be an inquiry into them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.